|Chapter 26|

|Dalton|

The city was pretty. That I could admit. As much as it would be lovely to just hang around this city. . . we couldn't. Right after our first and last night out we slept. For as long as possible catching up on all the sleep we needed.

With time ticking over our heads we needed to be as well rested as possible and we all knew this. So we slept in before we were up late in the morning. When we awoke up Derik had come to the room and whipped his laptop out.

"So the plane that Michael was on, was Delta Airline. This is the plane. It touched in Dublin last night." Derik said pointing at an airplane on a security camera. "I have hacked into all the security cameras. This was a rushed panic escape and you can tell." Derik said.

"How?" Isabella asked. "Ireland is home to many fae. Unseelie and Seelie alike. The Irish based fae are all over Ireland. Dublin is high activity for them. But because of that The Organization can't work well here." Derik said and we all nodded at that watching him closely.

"The last attempt to come here ended in a massacre of hunters. They tried to get the Unseelie to let them build. And when they didn't submit they tried to use force, and the Unseelie did not react well." Derik said and Isabella nodded at this while I glanced back at her.

"And Queen Nightfall rules all of them?" Isabella asked. "Yes, the Unseelie kingdom is huge with many different parts. As is the Seelie. Just her army is only 1/6 of the actual Unseelie population, and her army is huge." Derik said and I could see the hesitant nature in Isabella's eyes.

"So it's like hell in a way?" Isabella asked and Derik nodded. "Having the Unseelie on our side gives a huge advantage. And since your brother happens to be mates with an Unseelie Knights daughter gave us a better access than before." Derik said and I nodded knowing what he meant.

Greenburg was just only one of thousands of portal entries to the fae realm. It was a mere chance that the Unseelie Queen agreed to fight. But that chance could be a huge table turner when the war came. An entire kingdom at our side. And if Queen Nightfall convinced the Seelie.

Well The Organization would be getting one hell of a fight. "But Ireland and especially Dublin is crawling with fae. Just turning down a street and you could encounter one. But if you see one in an ally don't confront it." Derik instructed as Isabella and I shared a look at that.

"They're bottom feeder fae. They feed from people's lifeforce to keep themselves alive. I doubt the word of us being allies has reached them. So be careful with that." Derik said and we nodded at that as I memorized that into my head before taking a deep breath.

'So I'm going to run this over. Dublin is home to many fae making it a terrible place for Michael to hide. But he's desperate. And stay away from the ally fae as they feed on lifeforce and probably haven't heard much of the whole we are allies to them. But one thing is on my mind about all of this.' 'And what is that?' 'Michael is desperate. But why is he so desperate. He's supposed to be this all powerful immortal. And he's running from Isabella. . . and using guns. It doesn't seem very good. As if something else is at play.'

And now Ash had that idea in my head. Something was defiantly up with Michael. He was almost. . . scared of Isabella in a way. Was there a chance she could become more powerful than him? These were all questions that would be answered. I knew it.

We just had to wait for when the answers would unfold. Something told me this immortal business was defiantly not going to be easy on any of us. 'This is going to be a long battle and trip.' But right now we could all admit this one thing that was of most importance.