|Chapter 16|

|Dalton|

Happiness. It floated in the air buzzing like a busy bee. With lives so full of war and fighting, moments like this were cherished. We were just enjoying life at this moment. Just happened to be a good happy moment.

"So what are you working on?" I asked Isabella as she held the paintbrush in her hand using the easel Akira gave her. 'He likes her art and asked her to paint things for the pack house to hang up and even agreed to pay her for it.' Isabella decided to make some money without The Organization.

"Akira wanted a Red Wolf." Isabella said as she painted a thick coat of bright red over the sketched out form of a wolf. I had taken an art class and had no idea how Isabella did it. When I painted things in it looked like a painted mess.

Isabella's on the other hand looked so professional. Some of the things she painted looked like they came out of a store. Probably the reason I liked her art so much. And Isabella was one for dark fantasy art as well creating such elaborate things that were creepy but beautiful in a way.

'Most of what Isabella paints is quite pretty as well as sketches. Isabella has this certain style that tends to catch our eye.' That she did. Hence why I collected the things she gave me in a binder to keep it all to myself. And on top of that convince her to go to college.

Isabella had enhanced her skills quite much since taking her art class in college. "He wanted a pack of Red Wolves, I told him I couldn't give him the entire pack unless he wanted a bunch of red spots on the canvas to represent them." Isabella said.

"So we agreed with having one big red wolf in the front with five behind. He also wants some portraits as well." Isabella said. 'He has quite the ideas to make this place look nice. . . maybe we should do it when we become alpha one day.'

I smiled at the thought. Isabella made lovely paintings and drawings and I'm sure she wouldn't mind it. And I'd even pay her for it if she wanted the money. Isabella's strokes of the paint was interesting as she kept numerous brushes at her side with red paint on them.

I had never seen so many shades of paint before. Isabella had all sorts of kits and brush bags full of all sorts of sizes. 'She doesn't have a preference in paint. She seems to enjoy them all like some obsessed painters who jump down throats over paint types.'

Isabella used them all from acrylic down to water paint. This time she was using her acrylic paints to paint this wolf. "Akira has some interesting ideas to cover this house in. He even agreed to provide the canvas if I had the paint, luckily I always have paint." Isabella said.

She also bought some more paint and I might of gotten her some for her birthday as well. 'Getting Isabella things is easy. She likes art supplies, get her an art kit, some paints, canvases, maybe a sketchbook or two.' And then you had a happy Isabella on your hands.

Isabella went through sketchbooks quite fast do to always carrying them on her and sketching practically everyday. It was just her things. From leather portable journals to the big sketchbooks with sketch paper in them. Isabella was quite creative when it came to things like that.

I always enjoyed watching her draw and work her magic on the canvas or paper. Sure I did the scrapbooking she got me into but her art was so interesting. 'She even makes things for us to use in the scrapbooks that we make.' And I always plastered it all across the scrapbook.

I enjoyed having Isabella's art with me. It was just so pretty. She has quite elaborate things. "But he is paying nicely for all these paintings. Makes me really want to get into selling art professionally. He's paying me more than some of my hunting checks." Isabella said with a smile on her face as she filled in the head of the wolf.