|Chapter 31|

|Isabella|

I knew it would only be a matter of time. Someone in The Organization had to be playing bitch with me. Pretending to be close to me to dish out info to Michael, but never in a million lifetimes did I expect it to be him off all people.

The one who had trained me to be who I am. Although it should of been vivid. He did kill an entire pack of werewolves by himself. But he was supposed to be a guardian in a way someone to trust, but as he stood in front of Michael it was obvious.

He was a traitor to me. He was dead to me. Victor stood there with his pistol as my cold cobalt blue eyes watched him. He had done this. He had picked to betray Derik and I. He had taught us everything and we had been nice to him.

We cared for his wife. We fought by his side and this, this is how he repaid me. Even if Satan was talking to me I couldn't hear it anymore as sheer rage through my body coursing like a thousand suns. "You fucking bastard!" I screamed at him.

Victor didn't even blink once at me in shock. He didn't even look guilty and I could feel myself shaking in pure rage. "Isabella." It was Dalton's voice which was typically a sea, an ocean soothing the flames coming over me, but now. . . it didn't even do a dent as I stared Victor down.

"I advise you to leave Isabella. I prefer to not have to hurt you or them. Well I guess those two won't be much of a loss, they're just werewolves." His tone was dead. And full of snide remarks at Derik and Dalton making me clench his fists.

"You trained me you fucking asshole." Derik said his eyes glowing gold as Lyric hid behind him. "Which was obviously a mistake. If I had known you were a werewolf I wouldn't of." Victor said. "And I can't see why you side with werewolves Isabella. . .they killed your parents." Victor said.

But I didn't miss the smirk hinting up Michael's lips at that as I watched him. It had always been a firm belief Pexhar had been the one behind my parents death. Hell the rogue who did it admitted to it. But something about Michael was making me question it.

I knew Pexhar wasn't low enough to work with him, but something told me Michael knew something that I didn't. And it infuriated me as my fists clenched in absolute pure rage as I watched them when Dalton grabbed me. "Isabella we need to go." Dalton said.

Despite how warm his skin was his touch was cool and made me want to leave. But the flames of rage I had were much stronger than Dalton's ability to keep me calm. Victor sighed before pointing his gun at me. "I advise you to leave Isabella, and I won't ask again." Victor responded.

"Isabella!" Dalton said. He was going to shoot me. "Do it." I told him my eyes watching him. "And I promise you Victor not even death will keep you safe from me cause' I will claw my way out of hell to kill you." I told him my eyes burning into his as he watched silently.

And the safety came off. As his fingers tightened on the trigger Maryse flew from nowhere her claws raking him as bullets flew. At that moment I forgot she couldn't die here, but when she went up in flames as the holy water dipped bullets hit her it stung.

"Isabella now!" Dalton said as a bullet whizzed passed him as Derik took Lyric out. I stared at Victor as he watched me aiming the gun once more. "You got no hellhound now." Victor said as Michael smirked before he fired and Dalton grabbed me and pulled me out of the way.

My hands touched the wood and I felt it burn under my fingertips as Dalton pulled me out. "We need to go!" Dalton said and I listened. And suddenly the crackle of fire came spurring us into motion as Derik yelled for us to run as bullets shot.

And then we were out of the building as the familiar crackle of wood came. And when we began running I swear instead of blue fire it had been silver. . . just for a moment. And then Dalton was pushing me along as our feet hit the stone ground.
******************
"We need to go now!" Derik said as we hit the hotel. "Get all of the things packed and get that jet ready that's been waiting. We need to move fast and hit America fast before they send in fucking missiles to shoot us out of the sky." Derik said.