|Chapter 22|

|Dalton|

Red flowers had budded around the pack house going into a bloom with the blood red petals reaching outwards in directions. They were crowded everywhere Isabella and I sat in a meeting with the alpha; Akira and a group of trackers and warriors.

Derik was next to us along with Lyric who held the leash of the two Jindo pups. 'And here we sit with the brooding new covering over us like a deep grey storm cloud waiting to unleash heaven down on us.' Akira ran a hand through his red locks as Audrey stared at him.

"So this is the address of the safehouse Michael resides in?" Akira asked holding a slip of paper. We were in the garden a safe place with Akira's most loyal guards patrolling in medium sized elegant looking red wolf forms prowling about for any spies The Organization may have watching.

"Yes. It's one in construction, or was as well as in use. A good way to keep any hunters stationed in Asia away from there." Isabella answered and Akira nodded at that. Ash was quiet as he watched the meeting silently taking his own version of his notes in his wolfy brain.

"And how far out is this safe house?" Akira asked his eyes holding us in place. "Some miles out. . . it's nice and out there, secure. But not to a point you can't track it down in wolf form." Isabella said her eyes focused on Red Claws alpha.

Akira nodded. "And you have an attack in plan?" Akira asked and Isabella nodded. "He has cut most communication with The Organization no doubt to avoid suspicion and under the belief that he may be safe." Isabella said. 'A belief that is soon to be crushed in his face.'

That I could agree with. His notion of safety was about to fade and become very small. Similar to how it was doing it to Isabella. Considering it revenge in a way. 'Sweet, sweet revenge taken upon the immortal who is fucking with our mate.' I smiled and nodded at that.

"And do you a strike date all planned out?" Akira asked as Song flexed her shoulders while standing next to Huro giving him a look. A smirk. She was excited at the thought of the fight. Most would be though despite it would kickstart a war knowing what it would do.

Most could admit The Organization had been growing quite the pair in the last year acting as if they ran the supernatural world. As if we had to obey their every word. Like they were the ultimate werewolf council or the alpha of every single pack. Or the vampire's government system.

They were simply supposed to be peace keepers in a way. 'And most agree now that they had been trying to stretch their power all the high-ups. Many hunters had even left.' Including some of their best upon realizing what was happening. Some called it retirement, others weren't so friendly to call it that.

But it had gone down hill in the past should I say decade maybe? I looked at Isabella. Derik was the one who spoke. "We have his schedule laid out, we want to catch him by surprise and not when he is sharpening blades or shit like that." Derik said.

"And the best idea cousin?" Akira asked. "Sundays. He goes grocery shopping on Sundays and comes home around 6PM we leave at 5 and should arrive in time and have his house surrounded and ready to lay waste to him." Derik said and Akira nodded at that with a smile.

"That is a good plan, should we scope out the place first before we attack?" Akira asked. "No need for that, there is cameras set up. I can show you the cameras." Derik said and Akira nodded at that as Lyric attached herself once more to Derik's arm with a smile.

"The cameras will be nice, but what happens if they catch out attack?" Akira asked. "They won't, some of us will be in a car, not everyone shifts and we'll hack the cameras and shut them off before our attack is launched." Isabella said eyes meeting Akira's.