|Chapter 15|

|Isabella|

Breakfast in bed once was nice. Not having to wake up or even make yourself breakfast. But in bed twice? That was freaking Nirvana delivered to you. Sitting in bed while said person gives you the desired food that they made.

And Dalton gave it to me twice! 'The second time was no doubt given since it is your boyfriend.' And this time it was much more grand then the first breakfast he had served me yesterday. Yesterday it was a breakfast burrito with some fresh fruit, today it was even better.

Chocolate chip pancakes with butter on them and syrup in the batter. Some sausage with I poured syrup on to make them even tastier. A few strips of crispy bacon. Some grapes and lastly one piece of French toast. Everything looked good right down to the orange juice Dalton poured with it.

'Seems he wanted today to be quite special now didn't he?' 'Yeah I think the grand breakfast sort of gave that away.' Satan cracked a smile at that. "Thank you Dalton, breakfast was delicious." I said with a small smile on my face. He returned it with a sweet one.

"No problem Isabella, glad to make sure your day starts off well." Dalton said with a smile as he took the plate to go wash it off. "So what do you got planned today?" I asked already knowing Dalton had been formulating plans in his head since my birthday neared.

'Well at least he cares enough to make some plans for your birthday. He could of been a dick and either forgot it was your birthday or do nothing.' But fortunately for me that wasn't in Dalton's nature, it was in his nature to do nice things for his loved ones.

And right now I was very happy to be considered one of his loved ones. I was his girlfriend after all. Dalton glances at me his crystal blue, gold flecked eyes a bit mischievous making me watch him with a bit of caution after that.

'Seems he defiantly has something planned for you two now doesn't he?' 'What gave it away? His silence which spoke or the mischief in his eyes.'  'Both.' Dalton moved his hair from his face as he turned to face me once more with a smile on his face. He had something in mind.

"I had a few things in mind Isabella. . . it's all up to you on which ones you want to do since it is your special day, not mine." Dalton said. For Dalton's birthday the two of us went out on a date to a buffet and then Sky Zone.

'I guess it's a good thing neither of you two get sick easily considering you didn't do anything slow.' I still smiled at the memory of us falling into the foam pit together which had been quite fun if I say so myself. Our date and his birthday day was fun.

And now it was my turn. Dalton picked out his day and I helped him with the restaurant. We were going to go to Ryan's but they were remodeling. So instead we picked Golden Corral. And at that moment I thought of where Dalton wanted to go on his birthday.

'Well isn't that quite considerate of you to think of since it is your birthday.' 'It's only fair after all.' "Dalton do you think there is a Ryan's around here?" I asked. A small smile lit his face upon realizing what I was doing before dropping.

"Unlikely, I don't recall seeing one, but there was a Asian based buffet if you want to check that out." Dalton said. "Sounds good." I told him and he nodded. "So what do you want to do until then?" Dalton asked tilting his head to the side in a cute puppy like way.

'You two agreed on a restaurant. I have faith that you two can agree on something to do to kill time.' Looking at Dalton I smiled just a bit at him before speaking with the thought of what do and I personally believe my idea was awesome.