|Chapter 4|

|Dalton|

The suites were nice. That I could admit. Red Claws- well Akira had done some hard work on this pack house. It was really nice. Isabella and I had a suite on the top floor, well that's where the suites were located.

The window held a view to the woods that the pack was surrounded by. Red wolves were in the woods, the patrols of the pack house. They moved through the woods with a grace. 'A grace only carried by the red wolves themselves. No matter the ethnicity that they may be.'

Red Claws only let in wolves with red wolf in them. While a nice amount of their pack was Asian there was a few other countries here. I saw some Scottish girl in the kitchen with bright red hair like Orchid's. But Red Wolves like White Wolves and Black Wolves had a certain way they carried themselves.

Red Wolves had this stalking grace to them. They were lanky wolves, between the height of a Black Wolf and a White Wolf. The interbreeding is what caused all the new colors. 'In the end we all have it, but most of the blood is diluted that it really means nothing.'

Red Claws wanted Red Wolves. It was what they were based upon hence the Red in their name. Before you had to have a lot of Red Wolf in you to get into this pack, but Akira dialed it back some to get more pack members.

But no one here didn't have Red Wolf to a point you couldn't tell. Whether there hair was a deep red like Derik's and Akira's to a brunette with deep red undertones that shined in the sun. 'They like us, like the Red Wolf values.' Black Crescent Moon was once an entirely black wolf pack.

In the beginning. When the pack was first made all of them were Black Wolves. Until my mom, us Ashford's never mated with any Luna except a Black Wolf was. They assumed it to be a sign from the moon goddess, then my mom came around and shattered that belief.

'Dad never quite cared that mom was a White Wolf. And mom didn't care he was a White Wolf. They only cared about the love between them.' Mom had a similar situation but reversed. The only difference was mom didn't talk to her family anymore because of that.

Dad's mom, my grandma wasn't stupid enough to disown dad for his mate. He was the alpha after all. And I'd be the next alpha. To believe she didn't quite know I didn't exactly have a werewolf mate. . . or a human one in that matter anymore.

Isabella was seated on the bed her laptop in her lap her eyes focused on it. "So do you have any idea on where he may be?" I asked moving towards her and looking over at her laptop. Isabella glanced at me and shook her head.

"It might take awhile to find the bastard. They're sneaky, that's for sure. Akira said his scouts and patrols would keep an eye out, but it's not like the trackers can track him." Isabella said. 'They don't have a scent to go track, they'd just be tracking thin air which would get them nowhere.'

I nodded at that. "But I'm going over the general area of Asia that we're in. See if The Organization has any safehouses nearby." Isabella said and I nodded at that. "Do you think they'd hide him in a safehouse?" I asked and Isabella nodded at that.

"Desperate times call for desperate measures." Isabella said and I nodded at that. 'If they're extremely desperate I wouldn't put it past them to hide him in a safehouse. After all he is important to them and they need him in this battle.' Desperate times, desperate measures.

I understood it now. Running a hand through my hair I looked back at Isabella. "Do you have access to their safehouses?" I asked. "If I need one they'd give me access, but if he's in one, they'll put all the safehouses around him under the rug until he is relocated." Isabella said.

I nodded at that. 'Sounds like they really want no one near him. Not even their own hunters no doubt. Someone might tell Isabella.' "They'll put the safehouses as in use to deter us no doubt." Isabella said and I nodded at that as I looked at the map she had pulled up.