|Chapter 17|

|Isabella|

The days went on as we bided our time. March melted into April as the snow began to melt with it. Small pieces of grass broke through the earth making their appearance to the world. Grass wasn't yet abundant in the terrain though.

Lots of my time was spent in the suite painting and sitting on the bed talking to Dalton. With little to do until we moved in we talked a lot. In my opinion Dalton and I had always communicated since we began dating. We rarely never talked.

Sure I may not get my point across or open up about what's wrong. 'Most women do that. Even Lilith, the queen of the sex demons. . . and eventually the future queen of hell does that.' If I hadn't been expecting that I might have shocked and excited for Satan. But we all knew it was coming.

Those two had been flirting for quite awhile and had been doing a lot more than just rolling around in each others beds. I wasn't surprised that Lilith would be the queen of hell. But I had to admit Dalton and I were talking much more.

It was nice in a way. Just the two of us in the room bidding time. Derik came and visited us once a day. 'Soon you guys will be hunting down Michael and heading back to America.' It was a nice plan that we had forming. Derik came to talk about it frequently.

And today happened to be one of the days where we were extensively planning what we were going to do. Lyric was in Derik's room which we happened to be doing the planning in. Dalton was just sitting in the chair with some headphones listening to music.

"So what is the plan?" I asked and Derik looked over at me with a smile. "So as far as the cameras shown Michael isn't contacting The Organization as much." Derik said. 'Well that is quite the good thing to here about.' I nodded at that with a smile.

"That's good. How much does he contact them now?" I asked. "He makes a call a week. Typically on Sundays. So if we strike on a Monday it gives us that entire week to get back to America as well as make sure we're ready." Derik said and I nodded at that.

At that moment in time Dalton took our his headphones and looked over at us. "My dad wants you guys to know he's secured numerous pack alliances so far. Kane has gotten a nice amount of covens, the witches are undecided the ones they've found, and we have the Unseelie kingdom." Dalton said.

'And that is a nice amount if The Organization decides to start a war with everyone. And then you have all those demons behind you as well.' I nodded at that as we sat there staring off. We were preparing that's what was happening. Preparing for numerous things.

The first battle, the thing that would kickstart this war no doubt. The capture of Michael Corbin. There was two sides to this war, the supernatural and the hunters. But the big thing was Damien and Lucian vs. Michael. And I happened to have been caught in the middle of it.

'But at least you know who to trust and not end up trusting the wrong person. AKA Michael being the sneaky bastard that he is.' I nodded at that as Derik ran a hand through his red hair. "The Unseelie kingdom, damn. The Organization will have no idea how to react to that." Derik said.

The Unseelie kingdom had a rough relationship with The Organization. But the Seelie kingdom did as well. Due to them having their own plane as well as being around much longer than most of us have been, they were scared of very few things out in the world.

And most hunters didn't carry around iron weapons. We used steel and silver. 'By the time they realize its not a werewolf or vampire coming at them grabbing the iron will be too late.' I nodded at that. That was one thing I sure was thankful for.