|Chapter 13|

|Isabella|

With the steak, garlic shrimp, and cheesy mashed potatoes in my stomach I stared at the screen of my phone. The contact was clear in the screen. Lucian. "You going to call him or shall I call him?" Dalton asked his voice cutting through.

'You are biding your time trying to avoid hitting the call button before you have to.' I nodded at that. "I got it." I told Dalton pressing the call button and holding it to my ear as the phone rang. It rang a few times before finally picking me up.

"What do you want Isabella, Alina and I are busy. Can you call be back later?" Busy. What stuffing his dick inside of her? The giggle and Lucian hushing her spoke lengths as well. "Well if you don't want information on your psycho brother, fine with me." I told him.

"You have information on him?" He asked. "Yes. . . I saw him at the grocery store. . . and he saw us." I said. 'Good job on going in blunt. . . now to see if Lucian likes it. Not that I care.' At times like this I was happy all these dominant ass males couldn't meet face-to-face.

"Does he suspect anything?" Lucian's voice was deadly. And I knew why. Damien nor Lucian wanted to miss this chance on ending their brother before he could end them. And now I was close. . . and he wanted to make sure it was compromised.

"As far as he is aware, Dalton and I are heading back in a week. We were on pack business." I said. 'And you flirted a bit which was entertaining miss I hate flirting.' I rolled my eyes at Satan. I was willing to do anything to get out of that situation.

And if flirting with Dalton got me out of that situation so I did it. "Good, Michael can be smart, but rarely sees past things in front of him. He probably thinks your already having sex with him and he doesn't see you as a threat. . . yet." Lucian added.

"Yet?" I asked. "Your an immortal. . . just like him. Once he realizes that your learning about it your threat level increases to drastic levels. He thinks he has the advantage with you not knowing much." Lucian said. 'But once he figures it out he won't be as nice anymore.'

I nodded at that. "Try to stay away from him and seem like your leaving. But do try to track him. We need him contained as soon as possible. Either Damien and I will fly out or you'll fly out with him." Lucian said. "Got it." I said.

Dalton watched me as I sent him a reassuring smile. 'All is good, nothing bad should happen. Just have to keep Michael off your back for protection reasons and not causing chaos around.' I nodded at that. "Is that all?" Lucian asked. "Yes." "Good we'll talk later." And then the call ended.

"I thought I was bad at ending conversations until Lucian." I told Dalton who smiled at me. "So he's cool with it?" Dalton asked and I nodded at that. "Derik and I will be looking at some safehouses tomorrow. Mostly via cameras so we don't have to get personal with them." I told him.

'You guys had to change it up a bit with Michael having spotted you and what not.' "You can come with if you want." I told him. "Yeah. I won't mind. Will keep me busy." Dalton said. Slowly it faded to night before we both called it a night and crashed.
*********************
"So who's computer is hacking into the cameras?" Dalton asked as we sat in the black sedan in a parking lot with computers in our laps. Derik offered his computer up before he was showing off the hacking skills Lucas had taught him. And then we were in.

All the cameras came up. 'That is a lot of cameras. Honestly the advancement of technology in humans tends to amaze me.' "And these are the hunters cameras. There is no guarantee we'll find him today. But we'll try." Derik said. "I do have a tracking device on the car." I told him.

"Well we'll start with the cameras before we activate the tracker to try to avoid suspicion." Derik said. I nodded at that. Lyric was between Derik's legs with his laptop on her lap. Shaggy was sitting next to her as she pet him with a smile on her face.