|Epilogue|

|Isabella|

We all found our seats as Jackson looked at us all. "What of Michael?" Lucian asked. "He got away, he had hunters surrounding him and it ended in a gun fight." I responded and Lucian nodded at that. "This makes it a bit harder." Lucian said.

Damien nodded. "How many hunters?" Jackson asked. "About four lackeys. . . and Victor is with them." I said and closed my eyes. With that betrayal and the lack of Satan speaking to me my heart felt in ruins the only thing keeping it together being the few I could trust.

But I felt betrayed. . . and lied to. "The hunters. . . they made it an official declaration of war." Jackson said. Kane nodded as did Queen Nightfall. "I have something I'd like to ask about." Kane spoke up as the coven of the witches nodded. "Go on." Jackson said.

"Almost three days ago there was a huge burst of golden light in the sky. I don't think it was a bomb. It burst as if heaven itself had opened up." I went completely still at that. The golden rays of Satan's war memory came through as I went still.

As if heaven itself open. "Any idea?" Kane asked. "No, and it wasn't the witches." Jackson said regarding them as they nodded. "We aren't capable of feats like that. But we all saw it. But the air changed after. Something is happening. It's like barriers have been ripped, Queen Nightfall have your barriers ripped?" The coven leader asked.

"I assure you they haven't. Our barriers don't rip because we have rips in them as portals and not even the Seelie get golden rips." Queen Nightfall said confirming it. I closed my eyes. It couldn't be. It just couldn't. I looked over and froze.

He stood there. With his black hair and blue eyes staring out at me horns adorning his head. And she stood next to him. Lucas saw it too. His pink-red eyes widening as eyes snapped over. It couldn't be. Why would they show up now to watch maybe.

"Satan?"

He nodded. "Satan, that's Satan?" Dalton asked and I looked at him confused. "Y-You can see him?" I asked as they all looked over. "Isabella. . . we can all see him. . . them." Danielle was the one to speak up. Next to him was Ashiya, Lucifer, and Death, all the five.

I stood up walking over. Never had I been cautious of Satan, even if he was the devil. And then I was in front of him putting a hand on his chest. My hands always went through when he 'visited' earth cause' he was never there. But my hand settled on warm skin.

"Oh my god. . . your real. Your here." I said. "No time for that." Satan brushed me off. "That golden light was heaven opening up for the first time. And that near earthquake that happened was a hole in hell ripping open as well as Tornaldin waking up. . . again." Satan said.

"Again?" Lucas asked. The demon tornado. It couldn't be awake again. "You all have awakened not just heaven, but hell as well." Satan said. "A war between the two?" Jackson asked. "Far from it, the humans. . . the hunters are waging war against the supernatural. . . and dragging heaven and hell down with it. . ."

557. Love you all see you in Immortal Ends! Until next time marshmallows!

 Love you all see you in Immortal Ends! Until next time marshmallows!