› 48

"we don't bite, don't worry."

yeisha gulped as woojin chuckled, the nine of them was sat around the table as chan put the pot in the middle of the table.

"yeah." chan agreed, happily sitting beside woojin that is infront of yeisha.

"oh, uhm hehe." yeisha nervously let out, causing for minho who was beside her, to chuckle.

"you sounded nervous." jisung turned to her as she fiddled with her fingers.

"uhm, if you meet your idols when you were just a mere fan, how would you react?" yeisha deadpanned. after a few minutes of silence, she gasped and covered her mouth with both of her hands.

"i'm sorry!" she gasped, the members blinked.

"i mean, she's right." changbin shrugged, the others nodded.

"mind you, jisung, you were nervous when you first met chan-hyung." seungmin pointed at jisung, chan laughed and jisung's face flushed.

"i was n-not!" jisung denied, the members laughed as chan said he really was.

"yeah, whatever." minho rolled his eyes, jisung whimpered.

"anyways, we don't bite so feel free to act around us normally." chan warmly smiled at yeisha, she smiled back.

"don't worry, i was never normal."

she muttered causing for the nine boys to laugh. she then turned to felix,

"i've been meaning to ask, do you really look at memes even though it's 3 AM?" she asked, felix looks surprised.

"how did you know?" felix let out in disbelief, yeisha gasped and pointed at him.

"i make memes too! i love memes!" she screams, felix exaggeratingly gasped and held her hand that was pointed to him.

"han jisung, let me marry this girl here!" felix screeched.

"now, now, you don't want changbin to get jealous, do you felix?" jisung nervously says, changbin shrugged.

"i mean, her favorite food is potato and i love potatoes. can i marry her instead?"

jisung's mouth was left open as the members started to talk about yeisha and her favorite things, claiming that they love those things too.

"what.." jisung felt so lost as he stared at how yeisha's awkward wall crumble down. she was now talking to chan and how chan would teach her different dishes once they married, the others interrupting and claiming that yeisha will be their wife instead.

"but..i'm her bias..." jisung said in disbelief, minho turned to him with a smirk.

"it's straykids, stays don't know what a bias is."