› 59

"changbin-hyung, tell felix to tone down the speakers please!"

jisung shouted, going back to the lyrics he was trying to write but sadly he can't focus because of the loud music that was blasting from the living room.

"it's not me." felix entered the room, jisung turned to him.

"i didn't practice today." felix shrugged, showing his phone where a bunch of pictures which are memes, was displayed.

"then tell hyunjin to turn the volume down, i can't concentrate." jisung sighed as felix made his way to the boy's bed.

"hyunjin was sleeping." felix says, sitting on the bed.

"then who was it? whatever, tell them to tone it down." jisung breathed out, stretching his arms out.

"i'll tell yeisha." felix replied, catching jisung's attention.

"tell yeisha what?" jisung curiosly asked, glancing at the other boy.

"to tone the volume down because you can't focus, like what you've said." felix said in a duh tone. jisung slightly scrunched his brows.

"why yeisha?" jisung's heartbeat unknowingly increased, his hands felt a little clammy and he doesn't know why he's so nervous.

"because she's the one blasting the music from the living room?" felix sounded unsure himself, not knowing why jisung seemed nervous.

"what?" jisung mumbled, blinking his eyes.

"didn't you know? minho-hyung invited her over and they're currently in the living room. probably wasting their asses off." felix yawned, falling on the bed.

"yeisha's here? with minho-hyung?" jisung blinked, his heart uncomfortably aching.

"didn't you hear me, you shitbag." felix glared at the other male. "whatever, i'm sleeping." felix closed his eyes and ignored jisung.

"why.." jisung clutched his chest, his stomach uncomfortably twisting.

"why does it hurt?"