› 17

"oh, she's really sweet."

jisung turned to see jeongin looking over his shoulder. jisung quickly put his phone on his pocket and stood up,

"what are you talking about." jeongin blinked when jisung climbed up to his own bed.

"where are you going?" jisung glanced at him,

"what? i'm going to sleep?" he answered, more like a question.

the younger male tilted his head in confusion,

"but we'll pull out an all-nighter." jeonin reminded him,

"in fact, you were the one who suggested it." jeongin added, jisung looked down to him.

"i did?" jisung tried to recall it,

"yeah." jeongin nodded. hyunjin entered the room with changbin, dressed in pajamas but doesn't look like they're going to sleep.

"hey, jisung. what are you doing?" changbin called him, jisung groaned in response.

"i'm going to sleep, hyung." jisung laid down,

"is it because of the girl?" jeongin suddenly spoke up, causing the two other males who just came in the room to look at him.

"what girl?" hyunjin asked, sitting down beside the maknae.

"that yeisha? han yeisha?" changbin tilted his head and jeongin nodded.

"she told jisung-hyung to go to sleep, since he seems tired." jeongin explained, hyunjin chuckled.

"jisung? tired?" jisung groaned again,

"what a great joke." hyunjin laughed,

"jeongin, it's not because of her. i was just really tired." jisung defended himself, covering himself with his fluffy blue blanket.

"yeah right. you even told us to pull an all-nighter because YOU have SO MUCH energy in YOU." changbin emphazised, the three of them laughed when jisung groaned once more.

"leave me alone, i'm really tired."