› 63

"yeisha!"

minho's voice called out, yeisha didn't stopped walking away. her heart hurt, everything feels heavy. she doesn't want to feel this way.

"yeisha, please wait." a hand pulled her back and turned her around, a warm embrace welcoming her.

"wait, please." minho breathed on her hair, hugging the girl tightly.

"minho.." the girl whispered out, her voice cracking.

"shh.." minho comforted her, brushing her hair with his fingers.

"it hurts..it hurts so much." the girl let out a choked sob, hugging back the man.

"i know, it's okay." minho says, patting the girl's back.

"why.." yeisha's voice cracked, her tears falling freely.

"why do i need to feel this?" she asks, no one in particular. she just wanted to let that question out.

"why do i need to get hurt like this?" she closed her eyes, letting herself fall vulnerable infront of lee minho.

the said boy didn't speak a thing, he just stood there and hugged her. his presence enough to tell the girl that she is not alone. his hug was enough to trigger the tears she was longing to free. all the words, the questions, all of it that she was longing to let out.

she wanted to scream, to curse han jisung for hurting her this way. she wanted to hate him, to just kick him out of her life.

but she can't.

her love is too strong for that. she couldn't bear the thought of han jisung being out of her life. she couldn't see the world without his bright smile. she just couldn't get away from him.

"i hate this..i don't wanna cry again because of him." she sobbed, clutching minho's shirt.

"please make it stop, minho.." she begged, but the both of them knew that they cannot do anything about it.

"it hurts so much." the girl whispered, leaning her head on minho's chest.

"i know.." minho sadly smiled, rocking their bodies lightly.

"i feel that too." the boy says, yeisha didn't say a thing. she listened to his heartbeat, sobbing quietly on his chest while still hugging him.

"but it's okay, i'll help you get through it." minho lightly kissed yeisha's head, humming with a smile.

"i'll help you forget han jisung."