› 72

[ jisung ]

"what."

i blinked, not once but multiple times.

"hell no, i am not!" i disagreed, flailing my arms around in disagreement.

"by the way you talk, yep, there's no mistake. you're whipped for yeisha." chan stated as if he finalized a decision.

"no--" i disagreed again but got cut off when chan patted my shoulder.

"jisung, you're afraid to fall inlove."

that made me shut my mouth. i stared at him blankly with a gulp down my throat.

"i can't guarantee you that there will be no pain but the feeling of being inlove is blissful." chan smiled, standing up straight.

"maybe not all the times but when you feel it, you'll be glad because you managed to fall inlove with someone." chan muttered, i stayed silent. carefully listening to him.

"the feeling you get when your special someone smiles at you, all because you made them happy, trust me, you'll feel ecstasy. euphoric, happy, glad, everything." chan says with a smile, turning his head to me.

"not all of the people gets to fall inlove, jisung. so if you're inlove, take the risk. fight not for the feeling but fight for your love because you'll never know how long she'll be able to love you while you ignore her."

and in that moment, i realized it.

everything.

"shit." i cursed, rather loudly causing for chan to chuckle.

"so if i were you, i'll man up and confess my feelings to yeisha." chan's face turned serious as he stared at me.

"before it's too late."