› 70

"jisung?"

chan called out, knocking on jisung's door with a tray on his other hand. when he received such no response, he tried again.

"jisung, i know you're in there. you're still awake. can you let me in? you haven't eaten since last night.." chan worriedly says, waiting patiently for some sort of response.

"i know you're having a hard time but don't do this to yourself." chan sighed, turning around and almost walking away but the knob slowly unlocked.

"hyung.."

jisung's faint voice stopped chan, the older male turned around to face the younger male. chan slightly gasped at jisung's appearance. bags was full under his eyes as his pale lips formed a thin line.

"come in.." jisung opened the door wider and stepped back, chan nodded and entered his room.

"what happened to you? geez, you look like a drug-addict." chan joked while jisung shrugged and went to his bed, not bothering to accept the tray of food chan was holding.

"atleast eat, stop doing this to yourself." chan placed the tray on the sidetable and sat infront of jisung in his bed.

"is it..because of yeisha?" chan whispered, jisung stayed quiet. he looked down on his hands and released a low sigh, looking up at chan with his glassy eyes.

"hyung, why does my heart aches everytime i think of her?"

-

uwu here's your real chapter!
i'm sorry for the chapter prank sksskkss love y'all❤