› 62

"han jisung, you're such a jerk." minho spat at the mentioned guy before following the girl who ran out of the house.

"man, you messed up." felix groaned, jeongin shook his head and stood up before leaving.

"more like, he fucked up." seungmin shrugged, also leaving the room.

jisung blinked before dropping down the swivel chair behind him, still can't process what happened.

"i.." he says, his heart aching whenever he remembers yeisha's face. tears pricking on her eyes as she tried to get herself together.

"jisung, why can't you just admit that you like her?" hyunjin asked, jisung lifted his head to look up at him.

"i don't..i don't like her.." he muttered, felix stared at him pitifully.

"if you don't like her, then why are you crying right now?" hyunjin's words struck in jisung's mind. and then, there he felt it. warm droplets on his arms from his tearing eyes.

he's crying.

"but why?.." he asks himself, wiping the never-ending tears away. felix stood up and patted his shoulder for comfort.

"jisung, you like her. it's obvious and clear, you just don't want to admit it." hyunjin sighed, jisung stayed silent. his tears still overflowing, quiet sobs escaping his lips.

"jisung, if i were you, i'll get myself together before it's too late." felix commented, jisung looked at him.

"what do you mean?.." he croaked out, voice shaking.

"yeisha's a great girl, and i would be lying if i say that i don't like her." felix says, hyunjin nodded.

"me too, not in a romantic way or something, but i would go for her if i want to." hyunjin admitted, jisung just stared at them.

"i--i don't know anymore.." jisung mumbled, clutching his shirt.

"i say i don't like her but why.." he pointed at his own heart, tears still falling down his face.

"but why does it hurts so much here?"