› 52

"yeisha, it's starting! where are you?"

yeisha hurriedly picked up the bowl full of fries and speedwalked to the living room where han jisung laid on a blanket fort.

"you shit. you didn't put the fries in a bowl and now you're complaining because i wasn't gonna be there if your ass gets scared?" yeisha glared at the male, sitting beside him with the bowl in her hands.

"i wasn't complaining." jisung pouted, yeisha rolled her eyes.

"yeah, right."

"besides, i won't get scared!" jisung whined, yeisha ignored him and watched the unravelling movie on the screen.

"oh, what is this?" changbin came in the living room with minho beside him.

"why is the lights turned off?" felix came after them but stopped when he saw the two on the big blanket fort.

"oh, hello." yeisha waved at them, while jisung nodded.

"what's that?" minho sat beside jisung and pointed at the screen, felix and changbin sat beside yeisha.

"conjuring 2." yeisha answered, jisung nodded again.

"oh," felix gulped, realizing that it was a horror movie.

"don't worry, i'm here to protect you." changbin joked, jisung scrunched his face.

"gay." minho muttered, yeisha laughed.

"shut up, all of you are." the female said causing for the others to laugh as they continued to watch the movie.