› 69

[ yeisha ]

just right i got out of the bathroom, my doorbell rung. i quickly got my phone and went downstairs to open the door.

"just a second!" i said and unlocked the door, revealing a grinning minho with a big paper bag on his hand and a bouquet of roses in the other.

"hello, miss beautiful." he cheekily remarked as i rolled my eyes playfully, opening the door wider for him.

"miss beautiful? you're more beautiful than me." i joked, accepting the flowers and stepping back for him to enter.

"if you say so." he shrugged with a smile, pushing my hair back behind my ear and closing the door behind him.

"just come in, geez." i dragged him by the arm and placed the roses on the couch. i'll put it in a vase later.

"i haven't cooked food yet." i told him, he just chuckled and lifted up the paper bag he was holding.

"i knew, that's why i brought us food." he mockingly smirked, arching his brow at me the moment i pouted.

"i'll make sure to cook food next time, just you wait." i playfully glared at him.

"nope, you're going to blow up your kitchen." he mocked, sticking out his tongue at me.

"how rude!" i faked gasp as he laughed, waving his hand at me.

"just kidding, now come here. i'm hungry." he whined, taking out the foods inside the paper bag.

"you didn't eat before you go here?" i furrowed my brows at him as he shrugged with a grin.

"i figured that you haven't eaten yet so i decided to eat together with you." he reasoned, i just shook my head with a smile and took a seat beside him.

"i brought burgers and fries with diet coke, sorry if it wasn't enough. we can eat again later outside." he sheepishly grinned at me, unwrapping his burger and taking a bite.

"it's more than enough." i said with a smile, doing the same thing he did. he smiled and watched me eat which i raised my brow at him.

"what?" i tried to say while my mouth is full of food, he chuckled.

"you stuff them inside your cheeks." he commented, i nodded.

"and?" i hummed, taking another bite.

"and it's adorable." he said with a smile. i slowly stopped eating and looked up at him, cheeks heating up.

"just eat minho." i looked away and tried to hide my blush. what an embarrassing moment.

"you're blushing." he laughed, i glared at him.

"i am not." i disagreed and continued eating.

"oh wait, you have a mayonnaise beside your lips." he pointed at me, i tilted my head and wiped my lips. looking at him for confirmation if i wiped it right.

"nope, not there. here, let me." he shook his head and leaned on me, his face inches away with mine as his thumb wiped something away from my lips.

he stopped and looked at me in the eyes, his mint breath fanning over my heating face. he smiled and kissed the tip of my nose before pulling back to his original position.

i tried my best not to blush as he slightly smirked at me.

"cute."

-

i promise this is a han jisung fanfiction!

i just like wrecking myself : )

anyways, this is going down.

like literally.

i mean, it's soon ending.

uwu