› 65

"yah minho, slow down."

yeisha sighed, trying to catch up with minho who seems like running while dragging her with him.

"i thought that you're calling me 'oppa'?" minho arched his brow at the female.

the girl sighed once again before speaking, "fine, oppa."

minho smiled and stopped for a while, booping yeisha's nose. "cute but call me minho from now on."

yeisha was about to say something but minho dragged her again, going inside the park.

~

"that was..fun." yeisha panted. they just got off the rollercoaster, the sun is setting in the background.

"yeah, fun enough to had you infront of a trash can and throwing up like there's no tomorrow." minho chuckled, rubbing the female's back.

"it was really fun!" yeisha countered, standing up straight after wiping her lips.

"whatever you say." minho shrugged, putting his hands on the pockets of his pants.

"by the way, are you feeling okay now? it's time for the last ride of the day since it'll be dark soon." minho asked, yeisha nodded.

"yeah, where's our last ride?" the lass asks but the male just held her hand, dragging her once again.

"to the ferris wheel." minho simply answered, seemingly unbothered by their hands.

"oh.." yeisha's gaze trailed down to their clasped hands, her lips forming a thin line.

i wonder how would it feel by holding jisung's hand..

~

the both of them gets on the cab and it started going up, the two staying silent as they watch the cab go higher. yeisha stood up and faced the window, looking outside.

this is like a date..

"why are staying on your seat? come here." yeisha tilted her head at minho who was sitting straight on his seat, he never left the seat ever since they got on the cab.

"i.." he trailed off, looking away while the girl waited patiently for his answer.

"i'm afraid of heights.." minho mumbled, not looking at yeisha.

"why didn't you say it earlier? we shouldn't have taken the ferris wheel." yeisha gasped, walking to minho and kneeling infront of him.

"but they said that the sunset is beautiful when you look at it while you're on the highest point of the ferris wheel.." minho reasoned, his voice turning smaller.

"yes, it's beautiful. it will be a waste if you don't see it right now. we're almost on the top." yeisha nodded at him.

"what do you mean?" minho faced yeisha as the girl stood up, grabbing his hand softly.

"what i'm saying is, come look at it with me." the girl grinned, pulling up the boy.

"w-wait--i'm-"

"shh..it's okay, i'm here." yeisha shushed, slowly pulling the boy to look out the window.

"o-okay.." minho replied, gulping and taking a step. eventually, the both of them reached the window and looked out of it.

"wow." minho said in awe, gripping yeisha's hand tighter as he looked down.

"no, minho. look at the sun.." yeisha mumbled, the boy did as told and looked up.

"it's so beautiful.." yeisha gasped, staring at the orange horizon. minho looked over at her gasping expression, a smile enveloping his lips.

"yes, the view is very beautiful."