› 66

"yah, why didn't you tell me earlier that you're afraid of heights?" yeisha sighed as she rubbed minho's back.

"i wanted to ride the ferris wheel with you." minho said while wiping his lips. the girl sighed once again, rolling her eyes at the boy but smiling after.

"thank you." yeisha muttered, minho smiled and put both his hands on the girl's shoulders.

"listen," he perked up, yeisha nodding.

"i wanted to be your first in everything. whether in small things or in the biggest things in your life. i want you to get it, with me by your side." minho uttered, inhaling after. yeisha blinked, looking at minho, checking if he is serious. and he is.

"i.." yeisha was out of words to say but minho continued.

"i know that you don't want to do the things you wanted to do, with me. you probably wanted jisung. but i don't care, if he can't be the one for you then let me be it." minho's voice was gentle but serious, he really means it.

"i don't care if you're gonna reject me but i'm going to do it." minho's hands trailed down to yeisha's. he then clasped it with his own and stared at the girl's eyes.

"yeisha, i like you. so much." he confessed, smiling after. the said girl gasped, not knowing what to do or what to react so she just stood there, staring at him with her mouth slightly agape.

"i know you like han jisung, how much you love him but, please, give me a chance." minho pleaded, his grip on her hands slightly tightening.

"i know that you won't agree to this but please, use me. use me to forget him. to forget han jisung." minho bitterly smiled as yeisha loudly gasped.

"n-no. no, i don't want to hurt yo--"

"please." minho gave her a small but reassuring smile. yeisha shook her head as a tear escaped from her eye.

"i c-can't..i can't use you...that will hurt you more.." yeisha disagreed but minho pulled her for a hug, slowly rocking her body back and forth.

"yeisha, please." minho breathed out, his embrace gently tightening.

"please let me be your han jisung."