› 60

"wow, i never knew that you can dance that good."

minho sarcastically says, watching as yeisha finished dancing to their song 'district 9'.

"bitch, i can see you shaking because of my dance." yeisha glared at him, out of breath.

"yes, shaking because of laughter." minho chuckled, handing a water bottle to the girl.

"you ass." the girl hissed, opening the bottle cap and chugging down the water.

"i challenge you in a dance battle!" yeisha bravely looked at minho, putting away the now empty bottle.

"okay, miss." minho chuckled, stretching a bit.

"show me what you've got."  minho sassily muttered, standing in the center of the room after picking the song 'i am you'.

"oh shit." the female cursed, knowing that she cannot do this shit. she tried dancing to this song before and she ended up breaking all of her bones.

"you ready?" minho mocked, the girl raised her brow at him.

"yes. but are you ready to lose?" yeisha swagly said in which minho just snickered to.

"let's just see."

the song started and both of them danced their hearts out, occasionally mocking one another and telling each other that they will lose.

"fuck, that was hard." yeisha dropped to her knees, breathing heavily.

"well? you lost." minho laughed, handing her another bottle of water.

"no shit sherlock." the lass accepted the water and drank it.

"you did well, though." minho patted her head as the girl chased her breath.

"yeah, i tripped two times and fell on my butt thrice. i did really well." yeisha rolled her eyes, standing up. minho just laughed and also stood up, not saying a thing.

"it's getting late, i'll take you home. wait here, i'm gonna get my jacket." minho quickly says, turning around and was about to walk off but a hand stopped him.

"before i go, can i talk to han jisung?"

-

things are about to go down.
get ready y'all uwu