I don't plan on letting you go

I woke up the next morning wrapped in a very comfortable down comforter and a warm pair of arms. My back was pressed against a bare chest and I could feel a soft breath against the back of my neck. Ryker. My boyfriend Ryker. My green eyed gorgeous guy. Mine. I have never felt so at peace before.

"Good morning, gorgeous I know you're awake." He whispered in my ear leaving a small kiss there as well. I turned around in his arms so I could face him. I threw my leg over his hip so I could get closer to him. I am incredibly aware that we are both naked and I can tell he is too.

"Hi." I responded with a light kiss on his cheek.

"How'd you sleep Had?" He asked while he brought his hand up to caress my cheek. His thumb brushes lightly just below my eye.

"Perfectly. For some reason I was completely worn out." I flirted.

"Well how are you feeling now?" He asked not really waiting for an answer as he pulled me in for a kiss. I'm sure he could tell how I'm feeling.
His hand slowly trailed down from my face down my arm to my hip pulling me impossibly closer. I could feel how exudes he was as he was pressed against my throbbing center.

"Again?" I asked in between kisses.

"I'm ready if you are, love"

———————————
"That was even better than last night." I said out of breath.

"I know" was all he said as he laid next to me equally as exhausted.

"I wish I could stay in bed all day with you but I have plans with Serena." I told him as I remembered that we were going shopping today. "I'm fact I should probably get up. Is the bathroom through there I was hoping I could hop in the shower" I pointed to a closed door that I assumed was a en suit.

"Yeah. Go ahead baby. Would you like company?" He asked with a smirk.

"As long as that company is you." I winked before getting out of the bed not nervous and not bothering to cover myself up. He stayed in bed for a moment watching me head towards the bathroom. "Are you coming or are you just going to watch?" I asked looking over my shoulder.
He quickly hopped out of the bed running to me and tickling my sides. I let out a hearty laugh. We eventually made our way into his massive bathroom. There was a huge spa tub and a clear glass shower with a waterfall faucet. This is the most luxurious and gorgeous bathroom I have ever seen.

"Holy crap! Where was this here the first time I was here?!" I asked realizing I must have used a different bathroom last time I was here.

He chuckled and shrugged.

"I wish I had time for a bath" I laughed.

"Well I don't plan on letting you go anytime soon so there is plenty of time for that." He placed a kiss on my cheek. "Let's shower. I hope you like it hot." He winked

"I love it hot." We hopped in the shower and washed up. He had some coconut scented shampoo and conditioner as well as girly body wash in there that clearly hadn't been used before. I looked at him questioningly.

"I had my housekeeper Julia put that in there in case you wanted a shower." He said sheepishly.

"That was sweet." We showered together only fooling around a little bit here and there.
Once we were done we climbed out of the shower and I notice for the first time the pile of clothes on the sink. They looked a little too feminine to be Ryker's. "For me?" He nodded. "Julia?" He nodded again with a chuckle.