Baby, What's Wrong?!

"What's going on?" I shouted back while pulling my phone out and calling Nate.

"Just tell him he needs to get over here right now." He said walking back to me.

"Why aren't you guys going inside?" Serena asked confused

"We are going to wait for the detective. Someone clearly broke in. I just hope we caught them on camera." Ryker said.

"Detective James. What can I do for you?"

"Nate, this is Hadley Davis. I don't know if you remember me. I came in a couple months ago reporting sme threatening messages i got?" I said trying to jog his memory.

"Of course, how are you and Ryker? Is everything okay?"

"We no, not really. Someone broke into our house. We haven't really gone inside so I don't know if they are still here, we are all just standing outside. We figured it'd be best if we waited for s cop or something." I explained.

"Okay, goo that you didn't go inside I am going to grab a uni and I will be right there okay? Do not go inside you guys just wait out there okay?" He responded. I said okay and we hung up.

"He's on his way he said not to go inside." I told everyone

"What's it look like in there?" Serena asked the boys.

"Bad, really bad." Drake told her. Ryker pulled me into his arms and just held me tight. I know he could tell that I was terrified of what is going on. Who is doing this to me and our baby? What did I do to make someone hate me so much?

We all just stood there in silence until we heard a horn from behind the gate. Ryker ran over the the little box where the code is input and let Nate and the cop car behind him inside. He left the gate open just in case we had to make a quick exit or they needed more cops or something.

"Hadley, Ryker. What's going on?" Detective James asked as he got out of his car followed by the woman who is probably his partner. 

"Serena and I were at the mall today and Ryker was over at Drake's. We go home about twenty minutes ago or so and when we went to go inside we noticed the door was open, so instead of going inside we got back in the car and called Ryker. He came right back and they went to go inside but they stopped as soon as they opened the door all the way and told me to call you." I explained

"Okay, and you guys are sure you didn't just leave the door open or something?" The lady detective asked. I gave her a look like 'what are we? dumb?'

"Take a look inside and tell me we just left the door open," Ryker said I could tell he was getting angry so I wrapped my hand around his to try and calm him down a bit. I felt him physically relax a little bit.

"Sorry, just a question." She said holding her hands up in surrender.

"This is Jane, another detective in the station." Nate explained to us. We nodded at her in a greeting.

"Let's go take a look. You guys stay here . You guys stay here with deputy Falter. Jane and I will go make sure there's no one in there okay?" Detective James asked.

We nodded and took of to the house. We all stood in silence waiting for any kind of news about what happened. We heard some chatter from Deputy Falter's radio, but it wasn't about us or our situation. About twenty minutes later I was on the verge of a panic attack. Finally the two detectives came out of the house looking rather distraught.

"No one is in there, whoever did this is probably long gone. You may go in if you must, but Hadley I wouldn't if I were you. It may be a lot for you to take in."