June 20th

I am now 24 weeks pregnant. We are having a baby girl. My little Olivea. She's going to be a daddy's girl I already know it and I can't wait. Last night Ryker and I posted our pregnancy announcement to Facebook and Instagram. We used one of the photos that Cole took of us. Ryker was behind me with his arms around me. His hand were laid on my belly in the shape of a heart. I have my left hand on his left hand and my right hand is extended in front of me holding out a picture of one of the ultrasounds. It was one of my favorite photos. The post said"

Hello Facebook friends and family!

Many of you know, while some of you don't Ryker and I are incredibly happy to announce that we are pregnant and expecting a baby girl. We will get to meet her on or around July 18th. I am twenty four weeks and extremely excited! On top of the news about our tiny little miracle we are also very happy to tell you that we will be getting married this October. We will be sending out save the dates and invitations soon! 

PS. Keep all negative and judgemental comments to yourself. We won't stand for any of it! 

Love,

Hadley and Ryker 

When we woke up this morning our phones were blown up with notifications from Facebook. Everyone was offering the congratulations. I have 487 likes/loves on my status and over 200 comments. It was nuts! Ryker's status looked basically the same. Everyone was very happy for us and it made me feel really good that people were supportive.

Today we were planning to go to town to get some things for Olivea's nursery. We got up and did our morning routine minus showers as we had done that last night. We loaded up in the car and headed towards the mall. When we arrived Ryker came and opened my door for me grabbing my hand to help me out. "M'lady." he said doing a weird bow thing. I couldn't help but laugh at my silly fiance.

"Thank you kind sir." I said after successfully getting out of the car. "I love you silly."

"I love you too, beautiful." he said placing a kiss on my hand. We walked...well he walked, I waddled...into the mall and began our search for the perfect items for our perfect baby girl. We went into all the baby stores and spent a small fortune on stuff for our Olivea. We ended up going with a pink and gray color scheme and we liked all the stuff with the elephants on it. I have always loved elephants. We went to the furniture store and chose a crib, a diaper changing table, and a rocking chair. We already had a really cute dresser in the room that will be her nursery so we didn't have to worry about that. We found some bedding and some other really cute decor for the room. Lastly we went to a store that makes personalized signs and stuff and we ordered one to hang over her crib that says her name. Around 1:30 I began to get really really hungry so we decided to go to the food court and get something to eat.

We ended up in that restaurant Serena and I went to a few months ago. Remember the one with the creepy waiter? We walked in and up to the hostess. 
"Hi, my name is Hadley, I was wondering if Jay was here today?" I asked

"He is, would you like me to go get him?" She asked and I nodded my head.

"What are you doing Had?" Ryker asked from beside me.

"Remember when I told you about that waiter that creeped hella hard on my chest?" I asked

"Yeahhhh...?" he trailed off in confusion.