Surprise!

I am 34 weeks pregnant now. Today Ryker and I are meeting with Cole to do our maternity photos. I bought a beautiful chiffon maxi dress to show off my beautiful baby bump. 

"Are you ready princess?" I heard Ryker shout from downstairs. We are still staying with my parents for now. We have been looking for a new house, I really just can't go back to that place. Not after what they did. I can't do it , it''s be too stressful. 

"Yeah! Coming!" I shouted back.

I got down the stairs and we got in the car and we took off to meet Cole. We met him at the saem park from last time because it's beautiful and there's a wide range of scenery. WE got there making small talk the whole time not really talking about anything too important.

"Hey Cole!" Ryker said when we got out of the car. 

"Hey guys you ready?" He asked

"So ready. I have been excited to do these photos since that second line showed up on the test." I joked. 

We all spent the next hour and a half joking and enjoying each others company as we took the photos. Some of just me, and some of me with Ryker. I love the ones of him leaned down to kiss Olivea. We are so excited to meet our little bean. These photos are going to be incredible. 

"Hey, Remember on the 20th we have that engagement shoot at the studio at 10:30." I reminded Cole as we were packing up the car to go home. 

"Right, I will be there." He said with a smile. "I will send you these photos as soon as I can." He said 

"Thank you Cole. I can't wait to see them." I told him and gave him and hug before we took off. "I'm tired. I am so ready to get home and put my feet up." I told my fiance.

"Me too." He chuckled.

-----

We got home and before I could open my door Ryker came running to my side to open it for me.

"I love you princess." He said

"I Love you too Ry. Let's go inside I'm hungry." I told him. I kissed his cheek and we walked to the door.

"SURPRISEEEEE!!!!!!" I heard as the door opened. After a moment my eyes adjusted and I took in the sight around me. Everyone was here.

"You guys are throwing me a baby shower?" I asked in excitement.

"It was Ryker's idea. That's why he planned your photos for today." my mom explained.

"You are so amazing." I told him. We walked inside and I took everything in. Everyone was here! Serena, mom, Holly, Mavis, Chora, Bella (of course), Alexa, Delilah, all of the guys. It was incredible. I can't believe they did this for me and Olivea. I felt my eyes start to water.

"What's wrong princess is it too much?" Ryker asked me wiping away the stray tear running down my cheek.

"Yeah, no, it's not too much. It's amazing. Thank you for doing this." I told him meaning every word.

We spent the day eating all kinds of food, playing fun baby shower games and just having fun. Everyone seemed to be having a good day and I love that everyone was happy. All of these people are here to support my little girl. SHe is already so loved by so many people I couldn't be happier. I know she is going to be spoiled by all of these people. Her family. My family. Her daddy is going to be the worst one of all, he spoils me already, so just imagine how he's going to be when our little princess arrives. He's going to be an incredible dad, and I can't wait to see that.

"Present time!" Serena shouted. "Mommy and daddy, you guys sit here and we will begin." She ushered us to sit on the loveseat. Everyone started piling gifts around us. It was almost overwhelming, but incredibly nice of everyone. We opened them up together and had a lot of fun doing it. We got a ton of clothes for Olivea, lots and lots of diapers, we got a really cute stroller, a beautiful diaper bag, a baby bath, a diaper genie, a breast pump, a pack n play, a bassinet, and a bunch of other baby essentials.

"Okay, guys we have one more thing for you and it's from me, Bruce, Holly and Dan." my mom said after we thanked everyone for the gifts. "The only thing is that it's still in the store, it will be delivered when you guys move into your new place okay?" 

"Okay?" I answered confused

"Here." dad handed me a piece of paper and I opened it.

"You guys didn't have to do this!" I said standing up to hg our parents."

"What is it love?" Ryker asked so I handed him the sheet of paper. "You bought all of the nursery furniture?" He asked shocked.

"Yeah, we know that it was all destroyed when that person broke in, and we thought it may be a little stressful to have to go pick it all out again." Holly said. We hugged them all and expressed our gratitude.

The baby shower ended around 8:00pm and everyone went home leaving us to clean up the mess. I don't mind of course. 

"Don't even think about it!" I heard from behind me as I tried to pick up some trash.

"What?" I asked my handsome fiance

"You go upstairs and relax you had a long day and you need to settle down for Olivea." He said taking the trash from my hands.

"Yeah okay. I love you baby Good night!"

"Good night love." he kissed my forehead and I went to bed.

-----

3 Days Later

"Hadley! Let's go baby!" I heard Ryker shout from downstairs.

"Coming." I yelled back. We are going to look at a few places today.

We got in the car and went to the first house. The outside was cute, but it was just okay. We went in and walked around it was beautiful, It wasn't quite right though. I wanted something with a more open floor plan. I want a better bathroom, and a bigger kitchen. It was a beautiful house but it wasn't our home.

The next place we looked at was gorgeous. The yard was nice and big, the living room was huge, and there were six bedrooms. Again, it didn't have a bathroom that I was head over heels for and the kitchen wasn't big enough. We want a bunch of kids so we need a big kitchen.

We pulled up to the third place that was gated in and immediately I was in love. I walked around wanting to check out the backyard before we went inside. There's a pool! I'm already in love with this place. We walked inside and I noticed the house was furnished unlike the last two places. THe living was nice and open and there's a beautiful fireplace that I could imagine being cuddled up by with all of our kids with a big christmas tree in the corner. The kitchen is huge with nice granite counter tops and beautiful cabinets. The appliances are all stainless steel, which I love. There's a nice big dining room with a big table that I can see surrounded by a tin of minie Ryker's and mini me's. off to the side of the dining room is a beautiful round room that has floor to ceiling window, I could see myself cuddled up with Ryker reading while rain pours down the glass. There are eight bedrooms and a master all  big in size five of the bedrooms have connecting bathrooms that are all pretty nice. We got to the master bedroom and I took a look around. There's a huge mattress in the middle of the room, there's a beautiful vanity pressed against one wall next to a window. I love this room. I walked into the en suite and immediately I knew this was the house. There's a huge spa tub, a large shower with the water that comes through the roof. The floors are heated and there are two sinks. I love it. This is it.

"This is the one." I told Ryker with finality.

"Thank god! I already bought it." he says sheepishly

"What do you mean you already bought it?" I asked laughing a bit

"Well, I figured buying a house may be a little stressful for you so I bought it. Serena and Vanessa both helped me so I knew you would like it. All this furniture and stuff in here is ours." he explained

"I love you. Ry, you do so much for us. I don;t know how I could ever thank you enough," I told him giving him a nice sweet kiss. 

"I'd do anything for you two." He kissed my belly "We just have to grab the stuff from your parents place and we can sleep here tonight. How does that sound?"

"Perfect."