Are you Okay?

"I'm going to be a mom! There's a little baby in there!" I said putting my hand on my flat stomach.

"Dude, you're pregnant! I'm going to be an aunty!" She's just as excited as I am. Her smile fell a little as she thought about something "What is Ryker going to say?"

My smile stayed put as I remembered our conversation from yesterday. "I think he'll be okay. He loves me and he told me he wants a bunch of kids. I mean I know it's early, but we will figure it out. A baby is something to be happy about."

"Well when are you going to tell him?"

"I don't know yet, but I want to go to the dr first to be absolutely certain."

"Call in the morning and make an appointment, okay? Right now you should get some sleep."

"Goodnight Serena. Thank you"

"Goodnight Had. Love you." And she walked to her room.

I stayed in bed imagining what our life was going to be like now. I'm having a baby. I am pregnant. I fell asleep with a huge smile on my face.

"Mommy!" I heard a sweet little voice yell.

"Where are you baby?"

"I can't tell that's cheating!" She giggled. We were playing hide and seek. This is her favorite game.

"Where are my girls??" I heard a deep voice ask as the door opened.

"Daddy!!!!!" Our daughter. She ran out of her hiding place which was the linen closet in the hallway.

"Hi beautiful girl. How was your day? Were you good for mommy?" He asked while picking her up.

She nodded her head "we were playing hide and seek. I lost though because I was excited to see you." She looked down with a little sad expression on her face, she is just too sweet. Ryker set her down and came to me. he bent down and placed a gentle kiss on my forehead. This is my family. There is so much love here.

"I'm so happy Hadley. You have given me the world."

I woke up with the same big smile on my face. She is going to be beautiful. She will have his green eyes. I know it was just a dream but it felt so real. I checked the time and realized it was late enough for me to call Dr. Hightower.

"Hi, my name is Hadley Davis and i was wondering if you had any appointments available today. I believe that I am pregnant and would just like to confirm that."

"Absolutely Ms. Davis. I have an appointment at noon if that will work for you."

"That is perfect, I will be there."

With that we hung up and i started to get ready. I am so excited. I know it's real. I am pregnant. This appointment is just for confirmation. I threw on a long sleeve gray maxi dress a black leather jacket and a maroon infinity scarf. I finished the outfit with a matching maroon beanie after i put my hair into two braids. I put on light makeup, just mascara (waterproof i feel like i will be crying at some point today) and lipgloss. I put on a pair of flip-flops on my way out of my room.

"I am heading to the Dr. Do you want to come with me?" i asked Serena when i saw her sitting in the kitchen.

"Yes!" she shouted clearly excited. "Let me go throw on some shoes."

We pulled up to the Dr.'s office and hopped out of the car. We walked in and I went to the receptionist to check in.

"The nurse will call you back in just a moment." I smiled and told her thank you and went to sit next to Serena. We sat in silence and waited for my name to be called. About ten minutes late it was.