psychic dueling to a new level

Quick thing before we start the mask on top is the mask you were because masquerade is like your main monster you do this as like a symbol.

Y/n POV

Y/n thought:'well things are going weird first I'm released from the facility when the court gave me a life sentence then when I went to collect my things I got money and a envelope with a key in it in the note in the envelope said the key is for my new apartment and I will be competing in this year. Right now I'm about to see what my apartment is like.

Y/n:"well here goes nothing hope Goodwin has a good sense in taste apartment's.

I unlocked the door and open it to see were I'll be living from now on.

Y/n:"wow the director sure does have nice taste what do you think friends."

All my monsters come out of my deck lately I'm starting to see them as my friend's but they won't stop calling me host

Ophion:"this is a nice home for our host"

Castel:"it's got a good vantage point"

Bahamut:"this would be nice if we could actually interact with stuff"

Ouroboros:"indeed it is very nice and calm much better than your cell"

The rest said basically the same asides from Mandragora who said "it would be better with plants" and masquerade who has not talked to me because I didn't use him in my first duel.

Y/n:"masquerade can you please talk to me"

Masquerade:"hmm"

Y/n:"well I want to see what the city is like now so I'm going out"

As I was walking to the door all my monsters go into my deck when I get out I locked the door and went for a walk around new Domino city.

Timeskip

I was walking down a very shady area ready to head home when out of nowhere a little girl yells at me.

Random girl:"you ginger I challenge you to a duel and you can't refuse me.

I turn to her and she already has her duel disk ready so I thought it would be fun so I put my mask on and and got my arm ready to turn into its duel disk mode which it ripped the elbow length glove I was wearing and the girl looked scared at what I did.

Random girl:"what did you do your arm is all grey and weird are you a alian.

Y/n:"no I'm human this" point's to your arm "is just a perk"

Both:"let's duel"

All of a sudden a dark purple and blue colour fire surrounded us we were both shocked when ophion came out.

Ophion:"this power is strange it's not ours"

Y/n:"who's is it then?"

Ophion:"yours you are what's called a psychic duelists and a strong one at that host"