dragon awakens and evil fester's

(hi before we start you are in the facility and have a deck of Yu-Gi-Oh cards but there all blank but you can't let them go the guards don't see it as a problem. This is taking place when Jack and yusei awaken the crimson dragon)

(Y/n) POV

I was sitting inside my cell holding my blank cards waiting for something to happen I use to have a cell mate but he got sick and left like my other once. I was about to go to sleep when I heard a roar I went to my window to see a red dragon with streaks of yellow in it coming out of the kina dome

(Y/n):dame what type of monster is that it looks scary and kind of cool.

As I say that my cards start to shine a blackish colour when I started to hear these voices breathing heavily or laughing I look around the cell to find nothing when I look down I see that my cards are not black anymore but are now real cards.

(Y/n): evilswarm's huh never heard of them before guess this is now my deck.

???:so you are me and my friend's new host you don't look like much

I turn round to see a humanoid figure with fine white and gold clothing with blue wings that have golden spikes portruding from them holding three golden rings with a 104 on his forehead

(Y/n):who and what are you.

???:rude is this how humans act now anyway look through your cards.

I do as he says to find a monster in a black card background weird but he is this monster number 104 masquerade

(Y/n):how are you here you are just a monster?!

Masquerade:I am a duel spirit and so are the rest of your monsters but only you and a handful of others can see us.

(Y/n):so you "spirit's" are going to be my deck can you explain two things to me?

Masquerade:I don't see why not ask ahead

He seemed quite nice but I have not fully trusted him

(Y/n):first what's with these black cards?

I ask genuinely confused and wanting to know what they are all about.

Masquerade:a fine questions it would seem you are smarter than you look

He says that last part so mockingly

Masquerade: these are xyz monsters you need a certain amount of monsters of the same level to summon them and they come with a certain amount of xyz materials that are used for effect's. Do you comprehend what I said?

I'm looking at this monster frazeld out my mind at what he is saying that I have the only access the this new summoning technique.

(Y/n):so are you saying these are the only cards of there type?

Masquerade:yes I just explained that to you

He is starting to sound annoyed by my response to his explanation.

Masquerade:can you ask your second question now.

(Y/n):yes what did you mean by host?

I ask a little confused

Masquerade:simple we are using you're body to defeat the sacred dragon's and the earthbound immortals as we should have done.

(Y/n):wait don't you think I get a say in this.

I say genially freaking out at what I am hearing and how confusing and made up it sounds.

Masquerade:of course you do if you help us in accomplishing our goals when will grant you immortality if not then we will take matters into our own hands.

He says the last part so coldly as if he didn't care about what he would have to do but I have to say importantly dose sound quite nice.

(Y/n):ok I'll help you and your friends ope we can get along and beat these dragon's and immortals you are talking about.

Masquerade:good choice

He holds his hand out and I shake it makeing out partnership official I I still don't trust him yet.

Masquerade POV

Masquerade mind:so this is our new host he reminds us of our creator... I miss papa why did he have to die and leave us alone in this world.

(And done 701 words hope you like my first chapter of this book I know I'm not here best s go a bit easy on me.)