the masquerade of rose's

Y/n POV

I was sitting in the waiting room looking at the final match of the first round of this tournament and the round's went as I expected. The black rose beated that renaissance guy and the rumours about her turned out to be true she has a power like mine but she can't give her monsters personalitys like me so I guess mine is stronger. The next match the next duel was the cross dresser Vs greiger and greiger had one very unique deck with him having two different strategies the first being getting his reactor monsters on the field to cause burn damage for every card his opponent play's and the other stratagie is getting his flying fortress sky fire. And finally we have yusei duel against a guy called hunter who from what I heard he was the champ before Jack but he seemed to be quite underwhelming but that might be compared to yusei skills in dueling. Then after sitting about for a bit one of my evilswarm pop's up and it was bahamut and he was looking at the scene intently looking a yusei.

Bahamut:"he seems strong you are going to have a battle on your hand when you fight him."

Y/n:"I understand don't worry I'll keep myself on guard during all my duels so we won't lose so smile some more"

He made a quite chuckle at my comment then went back into my deck and I'm left alone like when I was a kid...

Y/n:"no bad y/n you can't think like that you have friends now and they care about you so just keep moving forward!"

After my little pep talk to myself I then hear it is my turn to fight the black rose or Aliza which I have to admit is quite a lovely name. As I got out of the waiting room and walk down the corridor I was about to turn a corner until I heard some voices Talking and from what I could hear it seemed like it was akiza and some other guy. The other guy seemed like a friend but I could tell he was just playing an act so she would remain dependent on him which made me sick. I could see he was forcing her to be something she is not but when I look around the corner I can see she has a white mask in her hands. I then hear them walking away and when I couldn't hear them I got out of my hiding place and began walking towards my lift into the arena as I was walking I was having very upset feeling about all this and I wanted to confront her before the Duel but that creepy guy might still be there so that may be no good.

Timeskip (to when the announcer is announcing everyone)

Mr pompadour:"welcome back to the fortune cup and now let's get ready for the start of the second round now let's introduce you to our contest!!"

Then I feel the platform I'm standing on moving upward towards the arena as I adjust my mask to make myself more comfortable.

Mr pompadour:"our mystery man with the evil monsters and the new summoning please welcome to the field MASQUERADE!!!"

As I get to the top I see masquerade on his spirit form standing beside me like he is trying to give me confidence Infront of this booing crowd. Guess they don't like my dueling style or my new summoning method.

Masquerade:"don't worry y/n we will be bye your side during this duel just be on your guard when dueling that grip remember she is a signer"

I nodded at him but came back with my own line.

Y/n:"are you starting to like me masquerade you called me by my first name and not calling me host"

Masquerade started defending himself I don't think he even noticed that he said my name.

Masquerade:"well I decided you have earned the right for me to call you by your name"

Then as we were talking we didn't even notice akiza enter the arena and she was wearing that weird mask of hers.