a hint of the war to come

Hay everyone now if you haven't seen I'm doing a vote right now right now about my hero academia so if you haven't voted could you? Any way I want to know what is your favourite archetype tell me but enough of that now let's get to the story.

Y/n POV

Right now I'm sitting in my apartment watching yusei and jack's duel Which was a getting to a good part were the big crimson dragon was now showing itself and doing laps around the field. Then the dragon started to fly straight upwards with a blinding light with it forcing me to close my eyes. When I opened my eyes again the sensory had changed to look like I was in space and I was floating in a red ball with akiza and the twin of the cross dresser with yusei and jack Infront of us in there duel runner's and there dragon's over head.

Female twin:"wheres the stadium? What's going on?"

Akiza:"I don't know."

She then looked down to were yusei was.

Akiza:"yusei"

Then we started to go towards a big tower with lots of stairs and people at the bottom bowing at the steps looking like there worshiping some kind of God. At the top of this tower there were five people with there hands spread out in the air writing some old clothes and some kind of neckless.

Jack:"yusei they look exactly like the people of the stars!"

Yusei:"what are they doing here?"

Then the path started to go upwards going higher than this tower but when I looked down at them I saw that they all had signer marks.

Y/n:"hay everyone they have the same marks on there arms as you!"

Then they all looked down to see that is was true.

Yusei:"hay jack there all signers!"

Jack:"like us. Goodwin told me about there people. He said somehow were all linked to the Crimson dragon."

Then we started to go past the tower and towards some Island with a ruined city in it.

Yusei:"jack it's the satellite!"

Then out of nowhere purple fire started to come out of the streets rising higher than the building. When the fire stoped spreading it made a shape of a giant purple spider.

Akiza:"Luna look there is that a giant spider surrounding new domino city?"

Then the buildings around the purple fire started to crumble making the flames go higher and higher.

Y/n thought:'what is this could this be what the future has in store for us? If so were do I fit in?'

Yusei:"we got to get home!"

Jack:"we will once we finish this"

Then I started to go in a different direction than the others. After some time I saw six dragon's and five black beast's with colored lines on them battling eachother three of the dragon's I knew as red dragon archfiend, black rose dragon and star dust dragon, but the other two were unknown to me. Then after a bit of time of them fighting a dark mist started to come in and surround all of the monsters leaving everything black but the dragon's and beast's didn't seem to notice till the dragon's beat the beasts. Then monsters came out of the mist attacking them attacking the dragon's but the monsters that came out of the mist were the evilswarm lead by me wearing some old fashion looking clothes And some armour protecting one of his left arm and shoulder. Then I started going past all of that and came back to were all my monsters in duel spirit form seeing if I was ok.

Mandragora:"y/n are you ok? you looked like you were you were dieing"

Masquerade:"yes you did give us quite a fright there. Do you know what happened to you?"