dragon teaming up with the swarm evil

Hay guy and girls hope you are all having a great time with this story and this may be somewhat important to some of you but I just wanted to tell all of you that I already know how this story is going to end. Now I would like to know something when I finish this story would you all like another Yu-Gi-Oh story or a completely different on? Anyway enough of this I know what you all came her to see/read now let's get on with this story.

Y/n POV

I was looking around my surroundings try to see where I am but all this looked like was some strange mansion. Eventually a weird small clown man or woman walked towards me.

Clown:"ah Mr l/n there you are so how are you enjoying your stay?"

His creepy voice was quite unsettling to hear but I'm guessing he dose know where I am.

Y/n:"yeah it's been... Educational but can you tell me where the hell I am and who are you?"

Clown:"ah yes how rude of me, my name is Lazar and you are at mr rex goodwin mansion along with the other signers. Now if you'll follow me Mr Goodwin would like to talk with you."

I nodded and the creepy guy turned and started walking away so I followed... It and walking through long hall ways till we arrived at a big dining room. There were many tables and both a long table that also had plates on it and things holding food like a buffet so I decided to pickup a plate and started Putting food on it while I wondered what I am ment to be doing here. As I'm done picking food I turn around to see that all of my monsters have taken seats and are now sitting at tables leaving only one seat for me.

Y/n:"well this isn't weird at all"

So I walked over to the only free seat and sat down on it and started to eat my food which was quite good as masquerade was sitting on my left and Mandragora was on my right.

Masquerade:"so y/n what was this new xyz card Pegasus gave to you?"

I could tell by his voice that he was curious about that card and the others were probably curious too by how they stared at me with eyes of a hunter spotting its prey.

Y/n:"well I wouldn't want to spoil it for you guys so you will all find out what that card is when I play it."

Mandragora:"but we want to know now y/n! we don't want to wait!"

Mandragora was throwing her normal temper tantrum like a child who's favourite toy was taken from them.

Y/n:"come on let's not talk about the new card and let's talk more about what you guys think we are even here for?"

That made them all go quite as they tried to think of reason as to why the enemy would heal me but non of us could so I continued to eat my food and wait for someone to show up. After I finished my lunch... Dinner? I don't know.

Y/n:"hay dose anyone know what time it is?"

They all looked at eachother and it was obvious they had no idea what the time was so I sighed and got up and started to walk out of the room and explore this mansion. The first place I had found myself was the garden which have a lot of different types of flowers and this made Mandragora come out and gave over them.

Mandragora:"YAAAY!!! THIS PLACE IS SO PRETTY AND NICE!!! Y/N WHY CANT WE HAVE A GARDEN LIKE THIS ONE!!!?"

Y/N:"simple it would cost too much for us to get a garden like this one"