planing for what comes next and a rose realisation

Hello everyone how have you all been doing since the last chapter. Now this chapter will not have the main character duel but it will be telling us what will be happening. Now a quick announcement for everyone which it the story is close to coming to and end in fact I think we only have about three more chapters until the story is over. Now for my question of the day which archetype has aged the worst in your opinion? For me I would say it's hard but for me it would have to be crystal beast due to the lack of quite a bit of... Everything. Anyway enjoy the story

Y/n POV

I was sitting down onto the couch as my body started to heal actually quite fast like last time. As I was sitting in the couch I looked over to the duel spirits and vector who have been talk to me.

Vector:"soooooo what are we going to do now?"

He sat on top of ophion with his legs in a basket.

Masquerade:"well I recommend that since the dark signers and signers are fighting eachother we just sit back and let them fight eachother and then we challenge the side that wins."

Vector:"yay! I like that one!"

His childish voice hadn't changed much aside the fact that it was more war and kind.

Y/n:"well if all of you think this is our best move then we'll do it. So do you all agree?"

All:"yes!"

I nodded and started to get myself back up onto my feet and by this time I wasn't in any pain at all so I could walk like I use to. As i walk out of the door all of my monster spirits disappeared all except for vector.

Vector:"where are we going y/n?"

Y/n:"To where ever we want to before the final battle vector. I imagine that we won't see a peace like this for some time so we might as well enjoy it as much as we can."

Vector nodded and I activated my duel skates heading towards god knows where. As I am skating forward vector floated beside me looking onward as I'm going past the trees all I could think about is how Pegasus was able to predict that I would need dark rebellion xyz dragon.

Y/n:"hay vector since we are now one technically dose that mean I can use evilswarm Kerberos?"

Vector:"well... No it's like this, out of the two of us I can use evilswarm Kerberos but you can use dark rebellion xyz dragon"

I nodded.

Y/n:"ok I think I understand you. Now vector... Do you know what happened to my parents after I went to the facility?"

There was a silence which I would do anything to get rid off it but I wanted to know if he knew anything?

Vector:"they... Didn't do too well after you were sent anyway. Your mother was depressed while your dad got more and more angry. Then one day your father was madder than I ever saw him and he went over to your mother. He started to rip her clothes off but she protested but all that did was make his anger worse. Then after a few minutes of her trying to resist him your dad grabbed a lamp and then he hit her on the head with it many times. When he stoped he seemed to calm down and realised what he had done and after he killed you mother he killed himself"

I started to feel my eyes water up hearing the story and the realisation that I now have no family left and I don't even know where they were buried. Then the tears that were in my eyes started to slip down my cheeks and only intensified as we went through the trees.

Vector:"I'm sorry y/n... It was all my fault..."

Y/n:"yes... Your right vector... But that was the past and right now you want redemption so prove to me that you deserve it."