vision and a strange encounter

Hay guys lowerbirth here just a quick note on this chapter takes place a day before yusei duel with kalin so a bit of time has past. Anyway I've got a question for everyone who would win a duel kite and kiba me I think kite would win because of all the cards that make his monsters stronger anyway enough about that enjoy this story

Y/n POV

When I opened my eyes i was shocked to find that I was not I'm my apartment but in some weird area with lots of swirling darkness. I was now looking around to try and find out how I got here then I stoped looking around frantically when I saw a pair of eyes. The eyes were almost fully white say for a small iris with even smallee black pupils and the eyes don't seem to have a head on them but it still feels like they are watching me as if a person was seeing from them.

???:"y/n why are you hiding me?"

I didn't recognize the childish and insane voice but it kind of feels like I do know who this person is then the eyes started tilting to the left. Then they eyes started to come towards me widening as they did so.

???:"stop hiding me. It hurts when you got rid of me"

Y/n:"WHO ARE YOU. I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!"

Then I could hear his voice starting to chuckle like he thought it was some sort of joke.

???:"I'm your favourite friend y/n"

Then I woke up in my hammock sweating all over my body breathing heavily and I looked all around my apartment to find anything strange but thankfully everything is normal. Then masquerade spirit form started coming out of the to look at me sweating.

Masquerade:"y/n what happened to you!!?"

Y/n:"I don't know just had a bad dream sorry to worry you but I'm fine."

Masquerade:"as long as your sure you are ok. Anyway it's eight am so I think you should get up and go for a shower."

I nodded and got up off the hammock and picked up all of the clothes that had been tossed on the floor and picked them up and placed them in the Washing machine while I go into the shower. Then I entered the bathroom with a towel and placed it in the sink and stepped into the bath shower and turned on the shower and stepped into it letting the water run down me while I cleaned myself.

Timeskip after shower

I had just finished my shower and turned off the shower and stepped on the bath mat and then picked up my towel and started to dry myself. When I was fully dry I put the towel around my waist to cover up my private area and walked to the washing machine. When I got there I saw that it was finished son I took my clothes out and put them on and then put my jacket on last. Then I walked over to my deck and picked it up and placed it in my pocket and tossed the towel in the laundry basket and heading out of my appointment locking the door behind me. When I got outside I saw that there were some guys in suits and sun glasses and a black car standing at attention.

Suit 1:"y/n l/n rex goodwin would like your presence at his home"

Suit 2:"and if you refuse we will take you there by force"

I didn't want to but rex could be useful in getting me close to the signers so I can defeat them winning the war. So I walked over to the back of the car and got in sitting in the back seat as the two suits got in the front seat and started driving towards the lions den. As we were driving around the city I could see people talking about the new champion and having duels but after some driving we stoped at some light's and when I looked out the window i saw a pair of eyes that seemed all white at first glance but when I looked closer I realised that these were the eyes from my dream. The person was wearing a dark purple cloak and dark gold claw things on the top of this cloak kind of like there was a big hand holding him. I couldn't see anything else of him due to the clock covering the lower part of his face and whole body. I closed my eyes and rubbed them to make sure I wasn't seeing things and when I opened them sure enough he was gone.