the final battle 4.

Okay... It's finally here after one year of wrighting. I've went from and amateur too less of an amateur. Now for my question of the day is out of all of the chapters in this story which one is your favourite? For me it would have to be "remembering the past and a duel with the head of the game" because it was a chapter that introduced us to that new head of industrial illusions, seeing him dueling, and a question that is did y/n Pegasus actually lose the game or would you consider it just Pegasus trying to help y/n. As well as finding out about y/n past, Now let me know what your pick is and enjoy this story.

Y/n POV

I looked down at the remaining Duelists wondering who will be taking me on next since this will be the final round though I doubt anyone could win in this situation, especially when I will be able to attack you with my other monster. After a bit of time I started to get board of waiting and I would say that they had enough time to get themselves healed up, I then started to feel some pain in my chest which might be because of all the damage I've taken and I'm out of adrenaline?

Y/n:"yusei! Since you are the only one left its going down to just you against me for the fate of the whole world!"

Yusei didn't move for a few seconds but his body started to bring itself back up to his feet with quite a struggle. Once he was on his feet he was shaking like a leaf, he might fall over a the slightest touch but that dose not matter now since he might accept this fight.

Yusei:"you might have won all of your duels so far but I will stop you here!"

Y/n:"big talk for a man who can barely stand. Let's see if you. An back up these wild claims."

Y/n, yusei:"lets duel!"

Yusei 8000

Y/n 4500

Y/n:"well since I have one more monster to attack with get ready yusei! Thunderbird give him a warm welcome!"

Thunderbird:"got you!"

Then thunderbird flew up into the air like last time and started to circle around yusei like a vulture, then the same purple thunderbolt that hit y/n came down onto yusei. When the thunderbolt disappeared yusei looked quite shocked, no pun Intended, he then fell onto his face completely collapsing.

Yusei 6350

Y/n:"now before I end my turn I will activate my nebula effect to get rid of three cards from your hand so show me what is in there yusei!"

Then the cards that were in his hand began to fly out of his hand and up to me to decide what will be going to the graveyard. When the card arrives Infront of me I saw that the cards were scrap iron scarecrow, speed warrior, quillbolt hedgehog, de-synchro, and one for one. I looked at the cards wonderin which once will be going away, I wanted to beat yusei as soon as possible so I knew which once to get rid off.

Y/n:"say goodbye to your scrap iron scarecrow, speed warrior, and quillbolt hedgehog!"

Then the cards floated back down to yusei as the top five cards of his deck floated up to me, though I couldn't care less what they were since I just picked the first three that came up to me. Finally I would get to chose what he loses from his extra deck and once I saw the choices I was going to pick his stardust dragon but I noticed that there was another there with more attack than my nebula dragon. I was going to pick it but once i realised it's summoning condition I was going to pick stardust dragon but for some reason I couldn't bring myself to do so. I picked the card that needed stardust then once I picked the card all of his extra deck cards went back down to him for his use.

Y/n:"well with this all done I will end my turn."

Yusei:"this isn't who you are y/n."

I didn't know if he was stalling or being serious but to tell you the truth I really couldn't give a dame