it's the final battle part one

Okay... As you all can probably guess the last chapter will be split up into two parts because it was getting too long. Now for my question of the day and that is what archetype has the best art work? For me its a hard question but I would have to say it's the ghosttrick because I like the cartoon style plus Halloween is one of my favourite Holliday's. Now let's get on with the story.

3RD POV

As yusei, jack, and crow were dueling goodwin Akiza and Luna were helping keep the forces of darkness back with the help of black rose dragon and ancient fairy dragon but they were giving ground.

Akiza:"yusei we won't last much longer!"

Just as one of the monsters was about to attack black rose dragon in the back a new voice came into the mix.

Y/n:"READY AIM FIRE!!!"

Then a flurry of attacks hit the monsters of darkness from fire balls to lighting destroying the some of the monsters. When everyone looked to see where that attack had come from they saw y/n standing on top of his evilswarm ophion accompanied by the rest of his evilswarm monsters.

Signers:"y/n!"

Y/n:"now my friends give these monsters a fight."

Evilswarm's:"right!"

Then all of them charged forward ready for battle as well as the forces of darkness. As the battle raged on around y/n and his ophion vector was also there in his spirit form.

Vector:"this is great y/n. fighting the forces of hell with your friends."

Y/n:"yes this is awesome and it is good to see you have more friends."

Vector:"don't worry y/n when this is over we will have many more friends."

Y/n:"yes there will."

Time skip to the end of Goodwin duel.

As the battle ended the signers all began to walk to eachother as y/n monsters diseased all except ophion who he was still riding on. As the dragon was lowering to the ground the signers and there ally's were looking up at it. When the dragon landed on the ground y/n jumped off of the black dragon and the dragon disappeared. Y/n and the signers and there ally's looked on at eachother.

Y/n:"sorry about this but this is how the story must end."

Y/n POV

I then activated my duel arm and the signers looked on at me shocked.

Luna:"what are you doing y/n?"

I sighed not feeling too good about what I'm about what to do but

Y/n:"this is what fate has chosen for us so let's just get this over with.

I then activated my purple fire which surrounded all of us.

Yusei:"y/n we are not ready to duel anyone. Were too weak and worn out to duel you y/n."

Y/n:"well we can do this one after another if you would like so the weaker of you have time to rest."

Then leo walked forward Infront of the signers and there ally's.

Leo:"if your going to duel them then you'll have to get through me."

Y/n:"fine with me."

Just as we were ready to begin the duel a huge officer that was named truge.

Truge:"I won't let this kid duel you alone. I'll be dueling you as well."

Y/n:"well two on one doesn't seem fair. How about I even the playing field right vector?"