0.3

last chapter:

bOomeR.aNg:
yert*

hArry.poTta.wHO:
yeet*

hansumBoi:
shutuP

delaney's p.o.v.

bOomeR.aNg:

kKrrRrrriNnnNnggGgg

kKrrRrrriNnnNnggGgg

'oh shizz balls, i'm gonna be lAte' i thought as i ran to the door of the rooftop.

i slammed the door open and darted down the stairs, and starting sprinting towards my classroom.

there were still a couple kids in the halls, but not many, so i probably wouldn't bump into anyone.

just passing my locker i was almost to the door of my classroom. i mentally congratulated myself for getting there with no injuries at all-

crRrrAASssHhh

of course this would happen to me. just as something was finally going well, i just HAD to crash into someone.

"hey, are you ok?" the person whom i just crashed into asked me whilst putting out a hand for me.

'oh fluff, i swear if i stutter-'

"y-yeah i'm fine." WHAT THE FUDGIN HECK WAS THAT MAN, YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO STUTTER!

i accepted his hand and hoisted myself up from off of the ground.

"that's good! you should probably get to class now! see ya around!" the boy yelled to me, while running away.

"k bye dude!" i yelled back to him.

'wtfudge did i just say? dumb delaney!' i thought as i hit myself on the head.

figuring i was late enough, i opened the door to my class and walked in, not caring about the stares i was getting.

"*siGh* lee delaney. you're late. for the 5th time in the last 5 days." my teacher dissaprovingly told me whilst shaking her head.

"reOlli? swEet! a new record!" i said to myself, feeling impressed at my skillz.

"lee delaney! i've had quite enough of you and your shenanigans! 2 hours detention after school!" i could tell she was annoyed, and decided to be nice tHis tIme and not push it.