1.5

last chapter:

"let's go then, shall we?" changbin once again asked as we walked out of the room and to the private practice area.

delaney's p.o.v.

we all followed jisung and changbin out of the room everyone was in and into private room.

"alright, to start off let's introduce ourselves! as you know we're jisung and changbin, so let's start from over there and say our names and your favorite hobby!" jisung excitingly pointed to a person so they would start off.

"uhh hey i'm juan and i like to breath." the kid said while playing with his hands.

i snorted and jisung looked at me.

"why don't you introduced yourself then." he raised an eyebrow at me and i gave him an 'ok' hand sign.

"i'm jared, i'm 19, and i never fuchsjrrjgkfihej." haruto covered my mouth with his hand.

ew dirty hands. i licked his palm so he would let go. he looked at me in disgust and wiped his hand on me.

i held in my laughter as he desperately wiped his hand on me, in hopes of getting the germs off.

"ok for real this time." i spoke again once we calmed down.

"i'm delaney, and i guess i like to rap? i mean, isn't that why i'm here?" i said/questioned.

"ok then, now the guy next to delaney." changbin pointed at haruto.

"hmm ok, i'm haruto, and i like to annoy my friends." he smugly stated.

i yawned.

"he's not lying, he's frickin annoying." i whispered in the direction of jisung and changbin.

"hEy i heArd tHat!" haruto slapped my arm.

"yOwchiEs." i grasped my arm faking the pain.

jisung, changbin, and the other students judgmentally looked at us.

we stuck our tongues out at them and crossed our arms.

"ok let's continue." so everyone else introduced theirselves and we had to listen.

"so today we're just gonna see where everyone is at rapping wise, then we'll mentor you from there." changbin states.

"let's make the girl go last." jisung whispered to changbin, but since he's fucking loud i heard it.

i smirked and looked around the room as innocently as possible.

"haruto please go first." haruto was shoved into the studio that connected to the room.

we were all able to hear him and lemme tell ya, i did NOT know this boi could rap THAT well.

when he finished and got out i slapped his back.

"boi why didn't you tell me you were such an amazing rapper?" i questioned him as i kept slapping his back.