1.3

last chapter:

nuggie boi😎✊
oh wow it is late
nite mah dude

when in reality i just wanted him to keep me company for the next sleepless hours of my life.

delaney's p.o.v.

over the past couple days i've gotten closer to yeongue and his group of friends.

yeongue and i have gotten inseparable despite only knowing each other for about a week and a half.

i did actually get my nuggets that day, and guess what! THERE WERE 20 OF THEM!!

i of course ate them all as well.

anyways, today is field trip day, so i had to get packed and ready cause me being the dumbpid person i am, forgot.

"FUDGE NUGGETS IM GONNA BE LATE!" i whisper yelled to myself.

alright delaney you got this.

i hurriedly finished packing and got myself ready with a couple minutes to spare.

i rushed out of my room with my duffle bag and backpack on, not caring if my dad heard me at all, and got to the front door.

quickly opening the door i darted out of the house at iNcrEdiBle spEed and started sprinting to my school.

i was almost there as i started slowing down. the buses didn't leave yet, so technically i'm not late.

running up to the side of the bus i was supposed to get on, i knocked on the door so they would let me in.

"nice of you to finally join us miss delaney." my teacher looked at me with an annoyed expression.

i went into the bus and gave my teacher a slight "mhm" back.

i put my duffle above in the top compartment so i wouldn't have to sit with it, cause that would be vErY uncomfortable.

once i put it away i started to walk down the aisle to find any empty seats left.

you see, many people don't like me,
(a/n: i can relate) so basically everyone was blocking the seat next to them saying, "iM sAvinG iT fIr a fRiend" when we all know damn well they don't have any.

i continued walking down the aisle until a hand grabbed mine and pulled me into a seat.

now in the seat, i turned my head to see my savior saved me from the embarrassment of not having a seat.

"hey delaney!" he said happily, while giving me a cute smile.

"oh hey yeongue! what are you doing on this bus?" i asked him cause he was supposed to be on a bus with his class.

"my class apparently had too many people for the bus so they asked for volunteers to come here, so ye." he once again gave me a cute smile.

God he's so cute, can i just stuff him in my pocket please-

"that's great! now i have someone to keep me company!" i nudged him with a wink.