0.9

last chapter:

"it's ok delaney, i'll buy you TWICE the amount of nuggets tomorrow, and i'll protect them with my life." he softly said into my ear as he continued comforting me.

my eyes immediately lit up. "reolli? you mean it?"

"anything for you"

delaney p.o.v.

"ewwwwwwwW' junhwan, haruto,and jeongwoo harmonized.

"tOO muCh yEonGue!" haruto cringed.

i rose my eyebrow at yeongue.

"bro that was fudgin cheesy." i spoke to him. he started to blush a little when i said this.

"a-ah, would you look at the time! the bells about to ring! better get going to class!" he awkwardly said as he was quickly got up from his seat.

"bye delaney, see ya at work!" he yelled as he sprinted off into the distance.

.....

"there's still 20 minutes left of lunch though?" junghwan questioned. we all just shrugged and went back to eating.

eventually, 20 minutes passed and the bell finally rung.

"see ya guys tomorrow cause i won't be seeing you in any of my classes." i waved goodbye while making my way out of the cafeteria and to my class, which was music aka singing hell.

you see, i really love music, but i just can't sing AT ALL. and no, i'm not exaggerating when i say that.

a lot of people are at least decent at singing, while i can kill with my voice, not the good way.

i sound like a dying pigeon trying to squeak out it's last melody.

instead of singing, i prefer to rap, i'm pretty decent at it as well. most girls my days are all into singing and stuff, while i'm just over here with my deep ass heckin voice, ready to rap.

anyway, i got to my class and went to my seat in the far back. since i sit in the back the teacher doesn't tend to care what i do, so i usually listen to music and attempt to write some songs.

sitting down i pulled out my phone to listen to songs. i put my earbuds and pressed random on my playlist.

Smile Flower by SEVENTEEN is now playing

oOooO good song!

'after classes i should probably go check out the bulletin board for the field trip thingy' i thought to myself as i got out my notebook from my backpack.

this is the notebook i usually write songs in when i'm bored.

i opened it up to a blank page and just stared at it. no words are coming to my head. sighing, i closed it and put it back into my backpack.

with nothing else to do, i decided to go onto instagram to text that group chat i was in.

jeOngwOo'S a rAt