3.2

last chapter:

"hi!" i jumped back in shock at the person's close proximity to me.

"what the frick yeongue why'd you scare me like that."

delaney's p.o.v.

"eh, i just wanted to, didn't know you'd be that scared." he responded with a shrug as he went to get his clothes from his locker.

"well you're a meanie, i'm gonna go change now, adios." i went out the door and to the girls bathroom so i could get into my work clothes.

it didn't take me very long to put them on, maybe 5 minutes. i grabbed my clothes that i had on when i came here, and exited the bathroom.

going back into the staff room, i saw yeongue putting his other clothes away. i put my stuff into my locker and scurried out, with yeongue following soon after.

"get your butts over here and start helping me with orders." junhyuk said as he finished taking someone's order.

"fine." yeongue and i said in unison and got right to work. since it was the morning there were more customers that we had to help.

we both got to work, making people's orders as fast as we could, while still making them taste good.

after almost an hour of working, junhyuk forced me to switch positions with him so i was now working as cashier.

i'm really socially awkward if you can't tell already, so working as cashier comes as a challenge for me.

everything was going smoothly, junkyu was even playing some music in the cafe so it made it even more enjoyable. until disaster struck.

"i didn't know you worked here, pillock." i looked up from the register to see the one person i never want to see.

"congrats, you learned a new word, what would you like today susan?" i raised an eyebrow at the girl.

"yeongue to go please, and my name's brittney, not susan!" she huffed and crossed her arms.

i made my cringe face quite obvious and spoke, "jessica, you're holding up the line, either order or leave please."

"i did order you piece of trash! i want yeongue!" she started to get louder, which caught some customers attention.

"hey gue can you come here for a sec?" i called yeongue over for extra backup again brittney.

"i've been summoned?" he showed up next to me and looked to see brittney on the other side of the counter.

"oh hey barbie," he casually said and turned to me, "so why'd you summon me?"

"so basically karen over there wants to order you and she's holding up the line." i told him and pointed towards brittney.

"for the last time, my name's brittney!!!!" she screamed.

"oh that won't do.." yeongue said, shaking his head with his hand on his chin.

"excuse me barbie, may you please order a drink or leave? i'm in the middle of work and someone's already ordered me." i couldn't tell if yeongue genuinely thought brittney's name was barbie, or he's doing what i do.

"who ordered you, i just wanna talk to them for a second." brittney said while staring at yeongue.

"it was this lady right here, now if you please, there's a long line behind you." yeongue wrapped his arm around my shoulder as he spoke.

i think brittney finally got enough of us and let out a scream of frustration as she left the cafe.

one she was gone i turned to yeongue and highfived him saying, "thanks for saving me gue."

"no problem, well we should get back to work!" he patted my head and went back to making drinks while i started up with taking orders again, making sure to apologize to the customers for the hold up.

to be continued...

________________________

my mom just walked into my room and said "sweetie go to sleep." i wish it was that easy mother

on another note, here's a double update cuz i was in the mood and really wanted to write this

that's all

-DK signing out