3.4

last chapter:

without realizing it, i drifted off into the most relaxing slumber i've got in awhile.

delaney's p.o.v.

i woke up the next morning feeling really refreshed. my eyes didn't seem to sag like they usually would the past times i would wake up.

i looked to my side to see my phone right next to my head, my earbuds were disheveled and out of my ears. i presses the home button to my phone and the call was still going on from last night.

my eyes widened as i put my earbuds back into my ears. i was welcomed with the sound of soft snoring on the other line. i held back a chuckle and covered my mouth with my hand to mute it even more.

it was about 6:15 in the morning, and although i only got about 4 hours of sleep, i felt very energized.

since i had to get ready, and yeongue probably had to as well, i decided to wake him up.

"yeongueeee! rise and shiNe~" i said his name really loud and sang the last part.

there was a slight groan in response, but nothing else. i couldn't tell, cause then i might wake my dad, but i still tried my best to wake him up.

"hey yeongue, i made nuggets for you, i'll give them to you at school." i said that as my last resort. almost immediately after i said that, yeongue responded.

"nuGGETS!??! wHERE?!?" i could tell he was now wide awake.

"ahaha you just walked the prank, anyways, wake up bethany it's time to get ready." i let out a soft chuckle and he whined.

"meanie, just for that i'm not giving you a hug at school." to tell you that i gasped- betrayal is real kids.

"noooooo waiiittt i want a huggggg!" i complained as he 'tsk tsk'ed me.

"huh? am i hearing things? i should probably get ready for school." he hung up on me. hE FRICKIN HUNG UP ON ME!!!

now i was very much depresso, but since i had nothing better to do, i started to get ready for school cause that's a thing.

i got dressed in an orange sweater and ripped overalls. (a/n: i'm wearing this rn lmao) i put my hair in a ponytail as always, letting the baby hairs fly FREEEE.

i did my normal morning routine, covering up my bruises with my clothes, sine all of them were on my body and not my face.

the walk to school normally took about 17 minutes, and it was 6:45 so i had more than enough time.

i decided to go to school easily for once, so i quietly exited my room and tiptoed down the stairs and to the front door.

i slipped my shoes on, it's already tied because i usually keep it like that, and grabbed my backpack which was situated next to the door.

i opened the door and stepped outside, making sure to slowly close it behind me.

with that, i started my short walk to school.

to be continued...
________________________

petition to protecc my mom again

in the car today she was like "i want to get you a woojin sweatshirt before they stop selling them."

my mom is amazing i love her

might double update if i'm feeling up for it it

that's all

-DK signing out

that's the outfit btw, i just had my hair down, also that's my teammate abby, you can't rlly see the outfit, but eh it's ok