2.7

last chapter:

it was now 2:30 AM. yeongue and i might be a bit tired in the morning, but i wouldn't have rather spent this night any other way.

delaney's p.o.v.

that night we got back to the hotel at around 2:42 AM because of how slow we were walking, trying to saver the time we were spending together.

it was now the day we had to go back, and i was kinda bummed not gonna lie. hannah and i have gotten really close and decided to hang out more.

the rest of the days consisted of me going between rapping and dancing at jyp. stray kids were all nice, changbin in particular seemed to really like me, so that's fun i guess.

my friends came one other day with me to jyp while the others i was all alone, which i didn't really mind much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i was now standing by the bus with my suitcase in hand and backpack on well, back..?

once i gave my luggage to the teacher who was putting it on the bus, i got in line to actually get on the vehicle.

i didn't know if yeongue decides to sit on this bus today, so i just went on ahead of him, or behind him? i don't know if he was already on or not.

as i made my way into the bus, i said hello to the driver and started to walk down the aisle looking for an empty seat.

i was almost to the back of the bus, when i saw yeongue. i was about to approach him, when i saw him sitting next to that damn plastic rat that looks like she got a bit high off of lip gloss and metal because of her metal straw.

here's a hint, her name starts with a b and ends with a itch. yes. it's brittneyitch.

i looked away and continued my way to find a seat. it seemed like someone purposely tripled up on seats, cause there was a row completely empty at the back of the bus just for me.

i sat down on the seat closest to the window and put my bag on the seat next to mine, cause no one's gonna sit there anyway.

after about 8 minutes of waiting, it was time to get going. all the students were on the bus and in their seats.

i didn't pay much attention to anything after that. i already had my ipod earbuds in by the time the bus actually started moving.

clicking on shuffle, i pressed the home button so i could then enter instagram.

Playing Games by Bang Yedam ft.Kim Doyoung is now playing

the group chat has been awfully dead lately, so i wanted to text it to see if anyone would respond.

wHo iS u D

bOomeR.aNg:

aNg: