2.8

last chapter:

he watched the whole thing through, and at the end he spat all his coke out onto brittney.

"DELANEY WHAT THE FUCKK." he screamed through his laughter.

delaney's p.o.v.

i started laughing as i watched yeongue malfuctioning.

the whole buses attention was on us both, looking back and forth between the two of us.

yeongue got up from his seat next to brittney, who was still in shock because of him spiting his coke out at her, and came to sit next to me.

he put my back off of the seat and sat down, and at the same time hitting my head.

"hey that was mean." i pouted and rubbed where he hit me.

"that's what you get for not telling me you were d." he said and stuck out his tongue.

"i didn't expect you guys to figure it out so soon, it's only been like, two weeks." i said back to him as he went on his phone.

"smile." i looked up and he took a picture of me and sent it to the group chat.

"hey, you took that without my consent, that's illegal i'm calling maggie the president." i said and took a picture of him and sent it to the group chat.

"one, who's maggie? and two, you literally just did the same thing." he said in disbelief.

"maggie was my old dog, she passed away though. and i took that picture cause i'm best friends with the president." i chuckled as he gave me a weird look.

we sat in silence for a minute or two, not really doing anything, when he pulled a strawberry milk out of his bag he brought with him over to sit with me.

i looked at him with puppy eyes and he just sighed.

opening it, he handed it over to me and i took a big sip before handing it back to him.

"so delaney, what're you doing for the talent show for your music class?" he asked after taking a sip.

"it's a secret." i winked at him and snatched the strawberry milk out of his hands so i could have more.

"it's in three weeks, right?" he once again asked me.

"yeppers, i just need to perfect a few things a practice everyday then i think i'll be all good, how bout you?" i curiously questioned him and gave him back his milk.

"i'm honestly not sure, i'm really nervous because i don't think i'm that good at singing so it was really hard to find a good song to do." he looked down with a frown.

"hey, it's ok. you'll do amazing, i know it. just do your best and have fun!" i rubbed his back and smiled at him.

"thanks delaney, you're the best."

"no problem gue." i rested my head on his lap and looked back up at him with a smile.

he returned it and started to play with my hair that was in a ponytail.