1.2

last chapter:

there's still 30 minutes of break left.

'ya know what? heck it.' i brought my phone back out and put music on.

Sing Me by Day6 is now playing

delaney's p.o.v.

i immediately jumped up from my seat and started bopping my head up and down really fast. (a/n: oh fuck that sounds wrong, but oh well)

yeongue looked at me, holding back a laugh as he got up and started doing the same thing.

this is how the rest of the break passed, we didn't even realize how much time flew, cause we were still jamming out.

the door to the break room suddenly opened, so me and yeongue stopped what we were doing and looked over to the door with a shocked expression.

"uhhhh i'm not gonna question that, but your guys break is over." junkyu came in and plopped on the couch.

"a-ah ok! well get going now then! bye junkyu~" i dragged yeongue out by his wrist, not forgetting to wave at our manager on the way out.

yeongue closed the door behind us as i continued to drag him over to the counter.

"oh God that was embarrassing." i let go of yeongue's wrist and hid my face in my hands.

"y-yeah especially since it's only my second day of work." yeongue copied my actions, then proceeding to dramatically fall on the floor.

"what happened?" junhyuk asked from behind the counter, propping his arm up and putting his face in his palm.

"n-nothing." we both stuttered in unison.

"okay then?" junhyuk went back to whatever the heck he was doing before.

"ok yeongue we should probably get back to work." i told him as i fixed my position.

i then went over to him and lifted his corpse off the ground and propped him upright.

"yeah ok." he lifelessly replied and went back to work.

~time skip cause the author has a shit imagination and doesn't know what to write about~

"phEeEewWww" i wiped my sweat off my forehead with my sleeve and turned to junhyuk and yeongue.

"good work mah dudes, i gotta get going now. aDdioS." i smiled at them as i walked over to the door.

once i reached the door i opened it and went through and closed it behind me.

remembering something i opened the door again and peeked my head through.

their attention was turned towards me again.

"and yeongue! you better keep your promise!" i winked and once again went out the door.

i smiled as i started walking home, reaching into my pocket to turn my music on once again.