Chapter 7

Same day

Author's POV

Jimin placed a hand on his chest, he has to tell Jungkook something, about Seohyun.

"Jungkook?" ----  "Hm?" ----  "I-I want to tell you something a-about Seohyun." Jimin stuttered a bit as his heart clenched, he doesn't want to say but what can he do? He has promised her that he'll help.

"Seohyun?" Jungkook asked, "Jungkookie, I know you don't like her but she does, she likes you, a lot and she's not that bad too, y-you can try dating her." Jimin's voice faded out a bit at the end.

"Jimin, I know she likes me but I dont, she has annoyed me from the very day we joined at the precinct and I have absolutely zero feelings for her, I can never date her, if she asked for your help, please tell her that I'm sorry, or don't, I myself will tell her." Jungkook said in a calm voice.

"I understand Jungkook, don't worry I'll tell her." Jimin said after he quietly listened to the older.

He lowered his head and got lost in his thoughts, What am I going to say to her? She'll be sad. He was relieved that Jungkook doesnt wanna date her but thoughts of how he'll face Seohyun the next day were piling up on his head little by little.

He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't hear Jungkook calling him, "Jimin." He picked up his head and at once his gaze met with Jungkook's, the latter was too close to him he could even feel Jungkook's minty breath on his face, their foreheads nearly touching, "what's wrong?" Jungkook asked in a breathy voice as he looked down into the smaller's chocolate coloured beautiful orbs.

"Nothing." Jimin said almost in a whisper, "but it doesn't seem like it's nothing." Jungkook said in the same breathy tone, he connected their foreheads and looked at Jimin's plump, red lips, his lips are aching to feel Jimin's, he wants to kiss him so bad.

Jimin closed his eyes as soon as he felt their foreheads touch, he felt Jungkook breath on his face and slowly felt his cheeks and ears turning red, "Jiminie?" Jimin opened his eyes at the call, "would you mind if I kiss you?" Jungkook asked in a hushed voice, his face came more closer to Jimin's until their lips were inches apart.

Jimin's face was flushed red, he too wants to feel Jungkook's lips against his, he really wants to.

Jimin looked at Jungkook's eyes and he went on his toes to attach their lips.

As Jungkook felt the soft touch of Jimin's plump, sweet lips, he started to kiss him passionately, their lips moved in sync.

Both were in a complete bliss, they kissed each other with so much passion.

Jimin slowly pulled back gasping for air, it was his first kiss, he gave his first kiss to Jungkook. His face was completely red and Jungkook couldn't believe he kissed him, his ears were red and happiness was spread all over his heart, "What does this make us now?" He asked looking and smiling at the smaller's red face.

Jimin looked up at him when he heard what Jungkook asked, he couldn't think straight anymore, he wants to feel Jungkook's lips again and again, "whatever you want us to be." He said in the same whispered tone and kissed Jungkook again putting his hands around his neck, Jungkook pulled the latter more close by his waist with both of his hands in Jimin's Jean's back pockets.

It looked so beautiful, both of them, kissing near the lake under the trees with orange leaves falling on top of them. Sounds like a beautiful painting Is being described doesn't it?

They finally pulled away from the kiss but their chests still connected.

"You are more beautiful." Jungkook suddenly said, "is actually what I wanted to say then when you said this place was beautiful. " Jimin smiled and cupped Jungkook's cheeks with his small palms, "You make me feel different." Jungkook smiled at his word and quickly pecked his lips, "you make me feel different too.... So....." ---- "so.....?" ---- "So that means you'll go out on a date with me?"

Jimin gave a coy reaction at his words, "yes."

"I like you Jiminie" ---- "I like you too Jungkook." Jungkook hugged Jimin tightly and felt how soft the latter was, "mm, you are so squashable baby." Jimin hid his face on Jungkook's chest.

To be continued.........

______________________________________