Chapter 23

Author's POV

The next day

"He not only does business in drugs but he is also involved in child trafficking, more than thirty girls and boys went missing from all over the city, all of ages between 14-19. And we had no freaking idea about it." Jackson said as he kept the stack of missing reports on the table, "who was incharge of these?" Taehyung asked as he took a look at one of the files.

"Seohyun, who else? She hid all these in the records room and covered all of this, it has been four months! Four fucking months! Thank God we got another report today, or else we wouldn't have known about it.. ever." Jackson was totally pissed and it was really clear by the tone of his voice.

"What?! Four months? We... are in deep shit. We need to take this to Captain, now.. come on!" Taehyung said taking the pile up and walking throught the door with Jackson following.

Children were going missing from all over the city, and this police department in Seoul had no idea about it, all the reports were hidden by Seohyun and she also covered up any of the source which might have led to informing the precinct.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Interogation room

"Were are these children?" Jimin asked as he put the missing reports on the table right in front of Seohyun's eyes, "I'm really not interested in speaking with you. Call detective Jeon over and I might answer." She spoke in an arrogant way.

"No, you are answering to me and right now! Do you have any idea what you have done?! We could've saved those innocent boys and girls if you wouldn't have hidden these!"

Seohyun was silent, "just speak damnit!" Jimin yelled out and right then they heard the door click open and saw Jungkook enter, "Oh thank God, handle her please!" Jimin was frustrated and his anger was having the best of him. "You okay?" Jungkook asked.

"yeah I am." Jimin replied, "You sure?" The older asked again.

"Yes! I am!" The smaller yelled at him as well which was a bit surprising to  Jungkook, who, eventhough, wanted to say something but couldn't as he saw Jimin's pissed off face. He turned to do his work instead, leaving this matter to when the both reach home.

"Now, answer." He said now looking at Seohyun, who was still sitting silently,

"Answer!.." Jungkook yelled at her and she was startled, her eyes widened, she was actually afraid, "..I-if...if the things a-are still going a-according to the plans, they are still safe in the a-actual base." Her voice came out stuttering as Jungkook's deathly glare was scaring the shit out of her.

"And where is the actual base?" He asked, "in B-Busan."

"Can we find Choi Yejun there?" Jimin asked and Seohyun became quite again, she was stubborn, she wont answer him, "answer.him" Jungkook gave another deathly glare to her which ultimately made her speak, "N-no, I already told you guys he knows about me and he is definitely underground by now...... catching him won't be easy Jungkook even with all the clues."

Just then a uniformed officer entered, "Detective Jeon, you are needed, right now." "I'm busy, I'll be there in fifteen." "No sir, you have to come now, Captain's orders." The officer said. "Okay then, let's go....... continue with the interrogation and if she doesn't, you know how to make her speak." Saying that Jungkook left.

Jimin turned back towards Seohyun whose face had the bitchy expression which meant she won't answer, "I just want to ask you one question, why are you doing this? You are not doing this to save your brother from going to jail cause you know he will not be going to jail. Why are you giving us information about him and betraying him?" Jimin asked.