Part 9

You pull away from the kiss, his hands still around your waist and you arms draping on his shoulders. You didn't realise how much you needed this, you both did. You're speechless over what just happened, no words could escape your mouth, you were lost in Mr Holland's eyes, his chocolate brown eyes that consumed every piece of you.
"Y/n." He speaks. You don't break your gaze from his eyes, you can't. "I have something for you." He continues and then takes a step back, "Follow me." He leads you to his car and opens the door for you on the passengers side and then he walks around the to the drivers side and gets in.
"Mr Holland, where are we going?" You ask nervous yet excited. He stays silent with a smile on his face.
The drive isn't too long before the car stops and Mr Holland gets out of the car and you follow. He stops in front of a huge house, almost a mansion. He looks over at you.
"I'm sorry it took a few days to sort it out, but it's all sorted now."
"Is it inside the house?" You question him.
"No y/n, it is the house." Your facial expression drops in shock. What did he just say? You look at him, then at the house, then back to him,
"W-what?" You can't get your words out.
"It's yours." He says, looking at you.
"How, w-hy, oh my god," you feel your eyes filling up, "Mr Holland you- you didn't have to do this, I- I can't take this. This, it must've cost hundreds of thousands, it's- I- Mr Holland..." you're stuttering so much, holding back your tears for the second time tonight, only for a completely different reason.
"Y/n you needed something better than that apartment, please just take it." You can't believe it, Mr Holland really did that.
"Mr Holland-"
"Y/n. Stop. It's yours." You don't know what to do with yourself, "Come on, I'll show you around." He takes your hand and leads you into the house. You're still in shock at this house and how Mr Holland could do this for you. He unlocks the door and then we go in. He hands you the keys and smiles, it makes you smile.

Mr Holland shows you all the rooms in the house including the living room, bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen, it was all so beautiful.
"And this room is a special one." He opens the door and there's a huge desk with a computer on it, all different types of journals and pens, it was heaven for you. You're speechless again.
"Mr Holland, this- this is amazing." You say, in awe of everything that's in front of you.
"I got one of my employees to order some clothes for you too, it's all in your closet." You cant believe and of this. It's like a dream.
"Mr Holland I can't thank you enough for all of this."
"You don't need to, I wanted to do this." He looks down at his watch. "I would probably get going, it's quite late."
"Mr Holland?" You question.
"Yes."
"Did you want to stay? I could test the kitchen out and make us something to eat." He smiles.
"Sure."

You both head to the kitchen and you start cooking whilst Mr Holland helps himself to a drink and sits down.
"Do you like the house?" Mr Holland asks.
"Do I like it? I love it!" You say with a wide smile, "it's just going to be a bit lonely living in a house this big alone." You say with a laugh.
"You could ask your family to come live with you." He suggests.
"Yeah... my family aren't around." You look down at your cooking and stir it slowly.
"Oh, I didn't know. Do you mind me asking what happened?" He says whilst looking at you concerned.
"My parents, uh they died when I was young. We had no close family relatives. They split up me and my brother because no one wanted both of us and I haven't seen him since that day." You say avoiding eye contact with Mr Holland.
"Y/n I'm so sorry." You smile at him.
"I used to work at a cafe after uni because I wasn't ready for a full time job, I loved my job with all my heart, but it didn't get me enough money to support myself. So I quit. And I went for the job for you, which is what I've wanted since I was 18 - since you started this business, but obviously that didn't work out."
"Y/n I don't know what to say. I'm so sorry."
"It's okay, Mr Holland."
"No y/n it's not okay." He stood up, "If I wasn't so selfish and just thought about what I wanted, then maybe you'd have this job and you'd have money and everything you need to live your life. But because I wanted you so badly and was stupid enough to let my emotions get the better of me, you have nothing apart from what I've given you." Mr Holland had anger in his voice, but that anger wasn't towards you, it was towards himself.
"Mr Holland, it's okay really,"
"How is this okay?" he asks, annoyed at himself.
"Because I wanted this too. I want you too..." Mr Holland says nothing but walks towards you. In this moment you were both in need of
each other, your body's were so close, you craved each other. You were lost within one another.
"Foods gonna burn." You say still staring at this man in front of you. He laughs slightly and then he slowly kisses you, neither of you knew before how much you needed each other, but when you kiss him, it feels like you've found all that you've lost.