Part 10

After you and Mr Holland eat you wash up the plates and he sits on the table. Waiting for you to finish. After you finish you head over to the table with 2 glasses of water.
"Y/n I should probably go."
"Okay, Mr Holland."
"Before I go I want to give you my number, in case you ever need anything, anything at all, I'm just a call away." You smile as he hands you a piece of paper.
"Thank you Mr Holland."
"And save it as Tom, not Mr Holland." You look down and smile to yourself,
"Okay Mr-"
"Tom." He corrects me.
"Okay, Tom." Tom. Tom Holland.
You both walk to the door and then stop.
"I'll have your car brought here in the morning." He says.
"Okay thank you." And with that you let him out of the house and you see him walk to his car, you stay at the door until you see him drive off, then you close and lock the door and explore your new house.

Rooms upon rooms. It's amazing. You go to the writing room and start scribbling things down into one of the many books you now own. After a few hours you decide to go to bed. You go to your bedroom and see a huge bed placed in the middle of the room. You walk over to it and throw yourself onto it. It's the comfiest bed you've ever laid on. You sit there and decide to text Tom and thank him for the house, I mean he did buy you a house after all.

You: Hey Tom, just wanted to thank you again for the house. It's amazing.

And with that, you close your eyes and drift off to sleep.

Morning comes and you wake up quite late, probably because of the late night you had last night. You check your phone to see the time and when you do, you see a text from Tom,

Tom: it's nothing y/n. I'm glad you like it.

Your face lights up with happiness.

You don't do much on your Saturday, you spend a lazy day in your new home watching movies and occasionally looking for job vacancies on your laptop. Your cars outside, Tom got it sent over this morning. You didn't have anything to do today, no job, no money for shopping, all you had was this huge house and the car. The things that Tom gave you. Towards the evening you decide to go back to your old place to pick up a few things and bring them over to your new house.

You hop in your car and drive to your old house. You walk in and grab a few things, books, journals, movies etc. You come across an old photo album of your family before it all fell apart. You sit on your old bed with the album in front of you, each picture holding a memory embedded in your brain for life, it's strange how things were once so perfect and then it all just broke. The thing that breaks you the most is knowing your brother is out there somewhere, living his life as a 17 year old and you don't know if you'll ever see him again. It crushes you. By the time you finish looking through the pictures you find yourself with tears in your eyes. You wipe them away and decide it's time to go back home. You put your things into your car and drive home.

You get back home and decide to do a bit of writing just to make your day more interesting. You get a text from Tom at around 9pm, which was unexpected,

Tom: Y/n can I come over?
Please.
If you're not busy.

The messages worry you a little from the way he's sent them but you think nothing of it and reply with,

You: Of course. You can come whenever.

You quickly run into your room and tidy yourself up. You put on a nice outfit instead of the pyjamas you've been in all day, some nice jeans and a baggy t-shirt tucked in. You brush your hair and leave it down and then put on a little make up, it might be a bit much but Tom's coming over and it's the first time he'll see you in anything other than formal clothing so you make an effort. You brush your teeth too to make sure your breath is extra minty fresh. You hear the doorbell ring multiple times as you run down the stairs to get the door.

You open it and Tom almost collapses his body onto yours. You embrace him. You pull him away from you and hold his face, you see the red puffy eyes and the tears streaming down his face and for once, he avoids eye contact with you.
"Tom! Tom, what's wrong? What's wrong?" You say panicking and wanting to help this poor boy in front of you. Another tear falls down his cheek, "Hey hey Tom, talk to me." Tears falling down his face like a waterfall, he can't get his words out, you can feel the pain in his tears,
"He- he's-"
"He's what Tom?" You say still holding his face in your hands, he takes a deep breath, his breath uneasy, you feel the pain in his voice when he says,
"He's coming for me. He- he wants me dead."