Part 16

You hear the door unlock, so scared you peep around the door frame to see who's coming, is it Harrison? You see Tom open the door and you run to him, you throw your arms around him and hug him tightly,
"Tom I'm scared."
"I'm not going to let anything happen to you okay?" I nod in response and Tom goes up the stairs, I stay here and lock the door, waiting for him to come back down. I can tear noises upstairs. He comes downstairs with a gun in his hand.
"Tom. What the fuck is that? Has that been here the whole time?"
"Y/n calm down. We can't take any chances." He forces the gun in your hand, you hold it loosely,
"What the fuck am I supposed to do with this?" He doesn't reply, "Tom!" You're panicking.
"Just take it, use it if it's necessary." He seems flustered. You slowly walk up to him.
"He's coming. Isn't he?" He vigorously nods his head as he slowly looks as you. "Tom..." you see the fear in his eyes. You hug him, his fragility in this moment makes your heart ache. "Maybe we can just talk it out with him? Explain what happened?"
"No y/n! You don't know what he's like he won't listen!" He raises his voice, it frightens you and you step back from him, "y/n I'm sorry." You have tears running down your face, fear, sadness, love, all tied into one, everything's so intense. Harrison is coming and you have a gun in your hands. You walk up to Tom again, hesitating to touch him, you put your hand on his back. He looks up at you with sadness in his eyes,
"Tom..." He looks at you for you to continue. "Come here." You bring him into a hug, a right one to show him your love for him and that everything will be okay. He pulls away and looks you in the eyes, his deep brown eyes staring into your soul, your face wanting him to kiss you. And within seconds his lips are pressed on yours, a soft compassionate kiss, pure love. The kiss deepens and you're both in need of each other, and you both want each other. Tom breaks the kiss, holds your hand and you upstairs to your bedroom. He leaves the door slightly open and looks towards you again, his hand still holding yours, he reaches his other hand up and cups your face, he kisses you again, you put the gun in your hand down and your arms make their way to his neck. He takes his suit jacket off, still not breaking this intimate kiss and his hand returning to your face, his other hand going around your waist, pulling you closer to him. His eyebrows furrowing as he holds you close whilst guiding you to the bed. You feel the back of your calf's touch the side of the bed and he gently places you down, Tom hovering above you still kissing you, his hands tracing every part of your body, as if he doesn't know where to put them. His kisses begin to trail away from your lips and down your neck, finding your sweet spot.
You're breathing heavily as he kisses you.

I'm in love with him.
I'm in love with her.

Should I take my top off.
Should I take her top off.

What if he doesn't want to go this far.        
What if she's not comfortable with this.

Is this the right time?
Harrison could show up any minute.

Harrison.
Harrison.

My brother.
He's after her.

I can't do this.
I can't do this.

No.
I can't.

And then there's a knock at the door.
You both stop and look at each other. Fear filling you.
"Grab the gun." He whispers as we walks out of the room. You touch his hand,
"Tom..." you look at him, your eyes telling him not to go answer that door.
"If I don't answer it he'll find a way in." He walks out of the room. Silence fills the air. It feels like a horror movie. You pick up the gun, you hands trembling as you do so and you walk out of the room, you head to the stairs and stand at the bottom behind the wall. You glance around the walk at the front door to see Tom there, he looks back at you and puts his hand out telling you to stay where you are. You pull the trigger on the gun and stand there,
back against the wall, breathing heavily. I don't know how to use this. You hear the door open, footsteps walk into the house. The only sound echoing throughout the house. He's here.
You walk up the stairs a little, it creeks. You immediately regret it.
"She's here?" You hear a voice say and footsteps walk towards the stairs. You hold the gun in your hands and face it to the bottom of the stairs, waiting for him to come around the corner.
You see a boot on the floor, followed by a body. Your heart racing as you look up at his face.
"Harrison?" You look at him in confusion
"Y/n?" He questions. Your eyes fill with tears, you can't hold back your sadness.
"Wait, that means..." you look at Tom who's
stood slightly behind Harrison. "Tom, you killed my parents?"