Chapter 24

I stand there frozen. They disappear before my eyes leaving me realizing what just happened.

"Raven." I come back to myself and look down. Saber is gasping for air.

"Save him first his life will end before mine. The iron will surely kill him the second it touches his heart." Without further questions I jump from my own body into his.

Pain slices through me the second I enter him. Taking a deep breath to bare myself against it I look around.

Shining black silver metal is traveling through his muscles and vines. Eating away everything in its path, much like a plage. I rack my brain for what to do. Drawing blankets here and there. Then I quickly think of what Arson said.

"Because of the blood we drink we are somewhat immune." I quickly think of what I need to do and I set about doing it.

Closing my eyes I draw my strength of the elements to me till I get the one I need, the Spirit element. I open my eyes and breath in hard. The metal stops in its tracks and turns towards me, almost in a living manner.

Without further adue I draw the metal into me. Consuming it from every inch of Saber. The Iron sticks to my 'light' as I make sure to rid him of it all. My light dims greatly but I don't stop till I have it all.

Holing it tight within myself I leave Saber. Drawing in deep breaths I fall backwards onto the forest floor. The sky is full of dark murky clouds. Thunder rolls and lighting strikes fueling the coming storm. I close my eyes to it taking in another quite shallow breath.

Iron covers my skin leaving blisters that close then reopen. I feel it blend into my muscles, my vains, and my bones. I scream out in pain forcing myself to bare through it and think.

"Push it from your body Raven." I barely hear Clover as if she is whispering.

......
I watch Raven's body slump on top of Saber. Her eyes glowing a pail white gold. I struggle to turn my neck to watch her. My side protests greatly. I apply pressure but only make more blood seep through my fingers.

Gritting my teeth at the pain I turn onto my side. At this same moment I see her body fly back. Her eyes are the quad colors again, her normal color. I drag myself across the ground to her side. I only make it to her hand which I grab tightly in mine despite my bloody fingers slipping.

Blisters start to sweal on her skin. A few get so big they burst leaving gaping wounds. Silver leaks from them onto her skin spreading and creating more blisters. Fear creeps up on me as I watch her struggle.

I feel my heart race as I try to think of a way to help when a odd blue white light leaves Raven's chest. I close my eyes to it but slowly open them again at the spund of a women's voice.

"Push it from your body Raven." the voice is soft and light. I look up to see a women with white hair that pools around her and Raven on the ground. Her eyes are solid black giving her a hollow appearance save for a white ring that serves as irises.

"Sleep Slade. She will be fine." I fight to stay conscious but I'm swollowed by darkness.

..........
"Not now Raven. You have much to do in such a short time. You can't fall into the realm of Gods and Goddess now.

I struggle to make her eyes meet mine. As they finally do they turn milky white and she's gone.

"DAMNIT!" I breath hard and started to pace.
"DAMNIT! DAMNIT! DAMNIT!" My long white hair drags the ground creating wild flowers in its wake. I try to think but my thinking is cut short.

Coming from the forest are none other then the Fae. Leading them is Ray, her skin covered in scales a spear in her hands.

"Your to late, Ray. All are seriously wounded and Dev is gone, taken by the enimie. Raven is in my realm facing Judgment for my actions. My connections to her, could be her savior or her demise, if her wounds don't do her in first."